5.0 out of 5 stars more great graphics please
Just what a game should be, gorgeous graphics and a fun platformer, my son loves this game and it plays well on the nabi 2.
Published on 31 Dec. 2012 by nabi 2

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be a lovely game.
Published 7 months ago by Unique Earthling

5.0 out of 5 stars more great graphics please, 31 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good!, 1 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
At 63p i didnt expect such an indepth experience but this game is very well polished. Even walking past weeds etc will make flowers pop up. Nice little touches to make it look professional. Controls worked really well. I couldnt find any faults. Character designs are simple but they work well with the paper theme as do the animations. Reminded me of a simplistic Little Big Planet game. Id pay more money for this if they asked. At 63p this was a steal!

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be a lovely game., 1 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
Currently, I'm only able to play the first 'Adventure' level, as it freezes, then crashes a short while into the second level every time I try to play it. I did enjoy the first level, it's a cute little platform game (although it's not particularly challenging) however I can't give it more than 2★ while I'm only able to play one level. I'd be more than happy to alter my rating if this problem were fixed.

5.0 out of 5 stars An honest review., 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
I was playing another game at the time I stumbled upon this fantastic game. It is very simular to Mario Bros New. Also you can dress up your mini figure in the the dress-up option at the main menu, to give it your personalized look to the figure. Although there is a currency that you have to pay to get these clothes, you get buttons (the currency) by playing missions. The way you unlock missions is to play a mission and try to get all the golden paperclips that you can get in that mission. Alternatively, it can be a pain trying to get these paperclips, so if your going to get this game, keep in mind you need these paperclips. Overall I give this game a 4/5 stars because the game controlls are easy to master, but maybe the game could improve its hardness on some of the levels. Game is worth it for its price. If you found this review helpful, click that yes button bellow. Thanks.

- Matt

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent job Crescent Moon Games!, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
You will love this game if you like Sonic the hedgehog or Rayman jungle run.
I personally think that this game is definitely worth 5 stars. It is a great game and
was made by great people. And now game talk. The controls are very simple,
Customize your hero at the dressing room, (found in the main menu) I don't think that there are any in-game purchases but you can switch that off somewhere if you don't like that. I love it. In this game the coins are buttons, silver buttons get you bonuses if you get lots of them. Gold buttons are worth 50 silver ones AND you can collect the gold ones to buy outfits and clothes for your paper hero.
Excellent job, Crescent Moon Games!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gem!, 9 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
I stumbled across this game whilst randomly browsing the market and what a find this was! As a platform game, I haven't found a better one yet on Android. The controls are superb, they just work and when you mess up and fall off the screen you know it's your fault and not the dodgy touch screen controls. The graphics are really vibrant and have a style all of their own and each level adds something new to the mix to keep things fresh. Definitely a five star app and I'll be keeping my eye on this developer from now on. Great work guys!

2.0 out of 5 stars 2 or 3 stars, that is the question, 25 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
Installed and ran smoothly on Note 3.
Nice clear graphics.
Music and sound effects not irritating.

But.

By the time you get to the checkpoint that tells you how to move you've already figured out how to move as you got to the checkpoint that tells you how to move :-\

Controls are odd. Most people are right handed but the main movement is done with left. Maybe it's possible to change it, I don't know and tbh I didn't look.
Even my paper monster gave up and kept finding ingenious ways to shuffle off his paperclip coil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper hero, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
Very nice graphics to this game. Gameplay is easy and enjoyable. Good price as well. More updates to follow. If you enjoy platform games then add this to your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polished Platforming, 6 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
Bit of a gem, this one. It's a pretty traditional platformer in the vein of snes-era Mario. It's also one of the most polished games I've played on android - the presentation is fantastic with a lovely art style and the controls work with you rather than apparently fighting against you like a lot of other mobile platformers I've played. It's pitched with a more relaxed pace than some, but to be honest that makes it a great game to unwind with. Utterly charming, and utterly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars not at all what i expected, fortunately!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Paper Monsters (App)
This game deserves a lot more attention than it gets, i found myself spending hours of fun playing this game which is uncommon for me, the graphics are superb and remind me alot of little big planet at a fration of the cost! Do yourself a favour and download this game for hours of entertainment and fun. My 1 and only downfall about the game is the music... can become very annoying and i wish they had spent more time on it, nevertheless its a 5 star from me.

Paper Monsters