5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FLIP FLOPS!!!
Purchased these for my Son for the summer, There a great fit and he says they are comfy so cant really ask for anything more from footware... :-)
Published on 5 Jun 2012 by Froggy Frogster

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the sizing
They are nice and well made, unfortunately ordering the youth 4, I definitely received toddler 4, no use for my 8 year old but just about fit my 2 year old. I wanted the design with the slider and back strap rather than the toe bar but am reluctant to try and reorder them.
Published on 19 July 2012 by MissPumpkin

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch the sizing, 19 July 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars no backstrap, 30 April 2013
I bought a size 5/6 for my son (9). When they arrived they looked really small but I tried them on myself and they are not as small as they look although probably more of a size 5 than a size 6. They do look really good, seems comfy and I'm sure he will be very pleased with them. My son chose the black and turquise ones and looking at them, he made a good selection. Shame there is no backstrap which is detailed in the description as well as appearing in the picture. I specifically bought these because they had a backstrap. i noticed this comment was made before in a review so wonder why they haven't corrected the item description and picture yet.

Anyway overall happy with my purchase and they will do the trick in Turkey when we go. Only trouble is i think that my two daughters might want something similar now!

1.0 out of 5 stars Reef Youth Grommets Ahi Slide Flip flop black R5081Bla 6UK, 9 Sep 2012
I bought these as the product description said they were a size 6. They sent me toddler shoes!!!!!! Get your product description sorted out!
Angry, ripped-off and still flip-flopless!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FLIP FLOPS!!!, 5 Jun 2012