Size: 5.5 UK ToddlerColour: SilverChange
Price:£19.61

on 11 October 2013
We love Umi shoes and this is the 4th pair our daughter has had. The velcro is very strong making it difficult for my two year old to open and take off her shoes, but I am happy about that. They seem to be very comfortable and she loves them. My only surprise was the extreme metalic shine which for some reason I didn't notice from the picture. The shade is lovely, exactly as pictured. They do look nice however even with her casual denim skirt and jeans so I am pleased with the purchase.
on 22 August 2013
I bought these for our holiday in September. I love them so much, I've put them on her today because I couldn't resist. I ordered them yesterday and they arrived this morning. Fabulous service. They are even more beautiful in 'real life' - the picture doesn't do them justice. They are actually gold, rather than the beige they appear in the photos. Definitely worth every penny.
on 15 October 2013
I was so pleased with these we shoes who I purchased for my grandaughter, and they look far better in real life than in the picture
on 9 October 2013
I bought these as a gift for my cousins baby. They are beautiful. Worth every penny and will match many outfits.