5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy
I always want something a bit different and liked the look of this case. All switches and camera are easily accessible, It fits perfectly and looks elegant. It's had a couple of drops and resisted no problem so far. Definitely recommend
Published 6 months ago by Rebecca

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly
I only had the phone case a few days when I noticed splits in the wood, these soon splintered off in large pieces and now the case both doesn't hold the phone very well but also looks scruffy and gave me a splinter! I didn't drop it, and was very careful with it, but this still happened anyway.
Published 7 months ago by Grace Starkie

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: eimo Unique Handmade Natural Wood Wooden Hard bamboo Case Cover for iPhone 4 4s(walnut) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy, 4 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 29 Mar 2014
Good product. I love natural looking things of which an iphone is not so this is great. Had many good comments on it too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but very fragile, 26 Mar 2014
Paulo Santos "Paulo Saraiva dos Santos" (Lisboa, Portugal) - See all my reviews
Despite the excellent appearance the case cover broke in just one month of use.
I will not return the case just because it does not worth the trouble.
Would not recommend under any circumstances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, lovely design, 29 Nov 2013
Cliff Rowley (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife as her iPods and iPhones always seem quite attracted to the floor. She's a nature girl and so design wise this was exactly what she was looking for and the rubbery cases always seem to get out of shape very quickly. We weren't sure at first whether this case would really protect her iPhone - but so far so good, and she has dropped it! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 29 May 2013
L. J. Vanstone (Torrington, N. Devon) - See all my reviews
This cover looks beautiful and everyone has commented on how lovely it is. It is a snug fit so you don't have to worry about it coming off. Protects the phone beautifully. Looks just amazing and all my friends want one!