5.0 out of 5 stars Bslimmer Power Plate - Top of the Class
Published on 21 Sept. 2010 by J. Clack

I have owned my vibration platform for 15 months. I absolutely loved the results I achieved in terms of muscle tone and strength building (although I would not recommend it for weight loss). My legs, arms and core were noticeably more toned and stronger after only two weeks of daily usage (for 1/2hr - 1hr per day with hand held weights).

I used it every day...
Published 15 months ago by Zoe L

5.0 out of 5 stars Bslimmer Power Plate - Top of the Class, 21 Sept. 2010
Having spent several days researching power plates on the internet we finally settled on the Power Plate by Bslimmer. I am happy to confirm that all of what we read in the product specification and buyer reviews is correct and makes the product good value for money. Whilst it is too early to talk about results (for the body) I can report that the machine is sturdy (well built), easy to construct (even included its own screw driver!) and has clear set up and use instructions as well as a DVD workout guide. The machine itself is simple to use - 3 power settings (Low, Medium and High) and 3 programmes for work out. Trust me this thing really does shake your body (including your eyeballs on speed setting 20) so care needs to be taken when using it. I can tell it will make a difference to those wishing to exercise in different ways other than jogging or weight lifting etc... It is quite big but not as big as you might expect it to be. With handrail and hand held bungee cords you have plenty of options on how to use this machine. The service from seller was first class with delivery just 2 days after placing the order on a Sunday evening. Highly recommended product and seller!

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the results; but very poor quality product and terrible customer service, 14 Nov. 2013

I used it every day for 4 months then sporadically for the next 5 months. I then had some surgery, which prevented me from using it for a few months (although my 20 yr old daughter and 18yr old son have used it a handful of times over the summer). When I tried to resume my use of the machine this week there was clearly something wrong (very noisy and lopsided). My husband took it apart and a bearing had broken inside.

I contacted the manufacturer to ask if I could purchase a replacement part (I attached photos of the shattered bearing and proof of purchase etc). They couldn't/wouldn't supply a replacement part. My emails from them were curt and some would say rude. I found them spectacularly unhelpful. Their suggestion was that I purchase a new machine.

One year of light usage before the machine is considered a 'write off' seems very poor value to me (one years' gym membership would have cost less than I paid for this machine!)

I very much recommend vibration technology if your aim is toning but I DO NOT recommend this product or manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as gym, 18 July 2010
I go to gym five days a week and have been paying £25 for ten sessions on the vibrating plates. Saw this read reviews wasn't sure if this would be as good as gym or a immitation.Anybody wondering the same should buy this it is as good as the ones at the gym plus if your using the machines long term this machine is also cheaper in the long run.It's sturdy & a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic buy, 19 Jun. 2010
I have only had this for a week (my dance teacher recommended it) and already I am sleeping better, have lost 2lbs, and my body is not sluggish. It is really easy to put together it comes with instructions and a DVD (which I was not expecting). Simple and easy to use with great instructions how to use it. I am unable to excercise like I used to because of an illness so this is just great for me to use. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to feel good about themselves and wants to tone up. Easier than going to the gym and a lot cheaper too! I can wheel from room to room. Great delivery really quick and well packaged. Will post again in a few weeks time to see if I have lost any more weight and how toned I am.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 5 weeks, 27 Jun. 2013
When this plate arrived I was slightly disappointed with the sturdiness of the handle and it was quite rattly and noisy, altho I liked the fact that the base had wheels for easier manouverability. It did not seem as efficient as the plates I have prev used at the gym but i assumed this was due to the lower price/home design and I was happy to continue using it 4-5 times a week.
After 5 weeks the plate simply juddered to a halt and stopped working, the motor was completely dead. The company was not always easy to get hold of, I often got a recorded message, but managed toarrange for it to be collected and requested a replacement. After arranging someone to wait in THREE times..... ( no-one turned up and when they did the 2nd time only the base had been indicated so they wouldn't take it, company apparently had only wanted the base back to repair... not that I was informed of any of this so had to wait in again) the company just remarked, 'I suppose u want a refund now'..... well, yes, now I did.
The refund was completed very quickly and I purchased a different make and design which I am much happier with.
To sum up, it is a lower end plate, not suitable for anyone who has prev used a plate (u will be disappointed), but would be ok for a newie who would only use lightly. The company refunded me speedily but after care service was really quite hit and miss. Maybe I got a duff machine.....

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so very good!, 14 April 2011
I am generally not one for writing reviews on everything I buy but if the product is exceptionally good or appallingly bad I think it is worth commenting. I have only had the machine just over a week but am already feeling some benefit. After 5 ten minutes sessions I got on the scales and had lost 2lb, all the incentive I needed to carry on! This was not doing any specific excercise on it, just set on a low programme (P1) and just standing on it. I am a fibromyalgia sufferer so cannot really do full workouts or go to the gym - well I could but would end up in bed for the next 3-4 days in agony!! I truly believe that I am going to benefit a lot from this. As a fibro sufferer I do experience extreme tiredness and I am not saying that I am suddenly full of abounding engergy but I find I am a little less tired and more able than normal. I have also found that my bowel habits have improved, my skin tone is healthier and I am sleeping better! I dont know how it compares to other machines as this is the only one I have been on but cannot fault it at all. If you are a beginner set off slowly (the lower settings are better for weight loss anyway if that's your aim) - the full speed is really intense! I felt a little ill for the first few days and even a little depressed but I think this is the releasing of toxins in the body and also all this jolting is not what our bodies are used to. If this happens to you, stick with it after a few sessions you will really start to feel better. Cannot fault the company I ordered it from either (InternetukShop), the item was delivered very quickly. Unfortunately the plate at the bottom had a crack in it but I didn't want to return it and wait for another machine so they agreed to knock £20.00 off the price which I was happy with. It was easy to put together and sturdy and the wheels on the base make it easy to move around. I would say if in doubt, get this piece of equipment it is brilliant (and I am not easy to please!!). Well worth the money too and will work out much cheaper than going to the gym etc. A friend of mine's daughter is apparently hiring one and it is costing her £150.00 per month! You do the maths :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Vibration Plate, 26 Jan. 2011
Bought this at the start of December for my wife. She used a vibration plate, not this one, at the local toning salon so she had tried them before and felt they did her good. We did a lot of research and finally chose this one as it seemed to offer what she wanted.
It was delivered quickly in 2 boxes one fore the plate and the other for the vertical supports. I was initially disappointed to find that the holder for the remote control fitted to the top was already attached and had been broken in transit. The suppliers obviously have this happen and have the foresight to include a spare in the box. This I fitted and put the machine together fairly quickly. Note that the hex key was missing but it is a standard size so that was no problem.
It is heavy and it is a good idea for 2 of you to move it unless you are fit already. The 2 wheels on the back only work when the unit is at least at a 25 degree angle and does not run very well on a carpet.
I have a York Equipment Mat - Large under it to protect the floor and for my wife to use for some of the exercises which works fine.
My wife has been using it now for 2 months and loves it. She says it is better than the much more expensive one at the toning salon and has given up her membership there. It is much quieter than I expected and does not seem to use as much power either. I have seen the power at the slower speeds to be about 50 watts so not expensive to run given the 10 minute cycles.
While being heavy is not good if you have to move it, it makes it a very sturdy machine which means that it feels very safe to use. Would definitely recommend buying the one with the support bars as it makes it easier to do some of the exercises.
One little niggle is that the power cord seemed to fall out of the machine on a regular basis, every few days, but I have replaced the cord with a standard "kettle" cord from an old PC monitor and this seems to fit much better. It has not fallen out once.
I was very sceptical when my wife asked for one of these for Christmas but I have been very impressed by this one. She uses it 3 times a day most days and really feels the benefit. I thought that the less expensive models would only vibrate the lower part of the legs but this one goes all the way up the body and gives her a good work out in just 10 minutes at a time.
It is a really great machine and I would thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 6 July 2011
Bslimmer ® Vibration Plate GOLD PLUS With support bars & Power Cords FREE Workout DVD. AS SEEN ON TV (patented Design)

Ordered Monday evening for the wife, arrived Wednesday morning! Solid build, doesn't feel like a flimsy imitation, which due to the RRP (£599)and current Amazon price of £189 would explain its better than standard build quality.
Used by both me and the wife, I found it a perfect finisher to a decent exercise session, I went for a 12k cycle and then 20 minutes on this and I honestly could feel this thing working at core muscles...impressive power and not so huge that it takes up a whole room, its not ugly and cumbersome and having a decent remote that doesn't feel like a gimmicky selling point is a nice touch, the remote is of durable quality and having the resistance ropes just makes this an all round decent piece of kit.
All in all, well chuffed. Just need to find out the warranty terms as I feel this is going to get some serious usage.
If it remains at this price then its a steal as gym machines are in the 1000's and do exactly the same. Get yourself one and you wont be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it love it love it!, 28 Aug. 2010
Quick delivery, so easy to assemble & sturdier than I imagined! Probably haven't used it enough yet to see much benefit but I really enjoy using it, found some great videos on you tube with some exercises and you can feel it the next day so must be doing something right! Would highly recommend, infact I already know 2 people who have bought this since I got mine! Fab!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 10 April 2011
I spent several weeks reviewing vibration plates. I kept coming back to the Bslimmer but because I am a great believer in 'you get what you pay for' I kept looking at ones slightly more expensive. Because the reviews were so good for this product I decided to go for it. I am so glad I did. The picture does it no justice. It is extremely well built, solid and easy to put together. I ordered it and it came in 2 days - great service. It really is very powerful. Much quieter than I expected. It is still too early to see results but my muscles feel like they have done a really good workout. I like the fact that you don't need to wear sports clothes, don't get hot and sweaty and the pre-set programs only take 10 minutes. This makes it convenient to just hop on before work, after work or whenever I have a spare few minutes - like waiting for the tea to brew or the dinner to finish cooking. If like me you are put off by the low price, don't be - you won't be dissapointed.