5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money
Great price, fits my mini and keeps my dogs safely in the back. plus because of the way it fits you can move the front seats back and forward as required. Also packs up neatly for storage when not required.
Published 14 months ago by Mr Richard Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for small or older dogs
Good product, discreet and quite effective. however i have a lively 9 month husky and he had no problem pawing this down and hoping over.
Published 16 months ago by korinne spelman

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Auto Pet Barrier Blocks Dogs Access To Car Front Seats & Keep Dogs In Back Seat (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet. Barrier, 6 April 2013
I.have a jack Russell ,she was always jumping in the front seat of my car and leaves dog hairs all over the seat.
This has stopped her getting in the front GREAT she is happy enough in the back .

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jan 2013
I have searched for years for something to stop my dogs coming into the front - this is a brilliant design,

3.0 out of 5 stars Better for small or older dogs, 22 Mar 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars not any good for my pegeout 107 does,nt fit headrests, 28 Jan 2014
Not good for my peugeout 107 as it won't fit around my headrest so wasted money for me. Need to makes straps bigger for built in headrests

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 20 Dec 2013
gary (oldham, England) - See all my reviews
The cord grips are very weak and wouldn't tighten the straps, I ended up tying the straps in a knot to secure it. My dogs head came through the netting on the 3rd trip out

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 May 2013
I've bought loads of cumbersome guards for the car and this is by far the very best, practical and easy to install. I only wish I found it sooner x
Lin

4.0 out of 5 stars Bichon enters show jumping finals., 23 Oct 2012
G. Scott (Belfast, Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This item certainly works (while there are two adults in the front seats). On our first outing, with the guard fitted, my wife and I both got out of the car. Our youngest dog (Bichon) simply jumped over the guard. I hasten to add, that this was not the fault of the guard. Room for improvement? Yes. I think the top fittings could be a bit lower. This would allow the guard to sit a bit higher, thus stopping a dog Olympian from getting over it. Also (not the fault of the guard) I found that in my car there wasn't any suitable fixing point for the bottom straps. I ended up wrapping them around the bottom of the front seat-belt anchors. I would recommend this for keeping MOST dogs in the back and it appears to be the best guard available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy, 15 April 2014
It took our terrier very little time to get through this. Its too flimsy and smaller dogs can get over the top. Very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 26 Feb 2014
A very reasonably priced product to stop dogs getting into the front of the car. Easy to fit and effective. Keeps our two terriers from jumping onto my knee in the front seat. Also useful pockets at the front for maps, umbrella, sunglasses, etc. Would definitely recommend to other dog owners. Safer for the dog too.