on 30 December 2012
I got a few pieces of Gaga merchandise for Christmas this year, and this is definitely the strangest! I couldn't knock it one bit, I absolutely love it, I now look forward to brushing my teeth and don't treat it like a chore. It's definitely a must-have for any fan, it's fabulous! I especially love the gold handle with her face on it, it's a great design.

One thing I must question though... although it's a fantastic product and the songs used are even better, why wasn't Teeth used? It seems perfect!

Anyhoo, without a doubt deserves 5 stars, it's an amazing product. Would recommend to every Little Monster!
on 6 February 2013
this is the exact i was looking for my daughter. you can imagine now that she loves it as it is really good idea to play song for 2 min since she follows 'the rules' now :)
on 25 March 2014
Bought this as a gag gift for my Lady Gaga obsessed friend, as she absolutely loves it! Quick arrival, reasonable price!
on 13 July 2015
Dreadful product. The sound is so shrill it is uncomfortable for a child to use it especially when its obviously held close to the face. Worse still....after only one use the bristles of the brush head started falling out. Easily the worst purchase I have ever made on this site
on 5 January 2016
The music is good and my daughter loves that but the gold paint has come off within a week of using the tooth brush which leave a horrid white plastic that does not give quiet the same effect. Can not ask to replace it as it was from Father Christmas !!
on 29 July 2013
I'm a huge Gaga fan so I thought I would purchase this product. The toothbrush itself looks great and the music plays clearly. Yet I was disappointed when the gold started to chip off. Eventually most of the gold chipped off including gagas face.
on 28 December 2012
Bought this for my fiancee with her being a Lady GaGa fan and she loved it and the 2 songs of Born This Way and bad Romance were perfect. This is a fantastic item. Highly recommended
on 9 January 2014
It was fab to look at but music stopped playing after a week very disappointed. And it wasn't played so often that the batteries would be gone so quickly.
on 23 January 2013
The batteries run out quickly :(
No more Lady Gaga after 3 weeks.. My 7 year old daughter is very disappointed by her new toothbrush..
on 20 December 2014
Delivered when promised, as it is a secret santa gift just tested it and sounds really good not tinny like some people have commented on.