‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm!!!! Yum!!, 4 Sep 2012
A great big bad of quality fine ground cacao powder. I mix it in with my home made hemp milk along with hemp protien powder, macca powder and agarve syrup to go on top of my muesli as well as for making solid raw chocolate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2013
Really happy with excellent product and great service. I am a trainee Nutritional Therapist and find accessing quality natural products at sensible prices difficult, will be using this company in the future!

Many thanks
Mar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Nov 2012
Really great value and high quality product, quick dispatch, well packaged, highly recommended! Great for raw chocolate, Indigo also sell other ingredients (Cacao butter, agave syrup).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but beware of the Amazon listing information re gluten free, 14 May 2014
J. Adler (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Raw Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder - 250g (Certified Organic) (Personal Care)
This is a lovely raw organic cacao and works really well for the kinds of things you'd probably like to use it for. It also comes from a small company who couldn't be nicer to deal with. The reason that I gave this 4 and not 5 stars is that the product came up on Amazon when I searched for "gluten free cocoa". This product is not currently certified gluten free and Indigo Herbs don't claim that it is. It IS wheat free, so if you just need to be sure it's free from wheat, it's good for you. I spoke with them about their production process and they were really helpful. We've ended up trying it out and I'd recommend Indigo herbs anytime, just wish that Amazon were clearer about what they showed on the packaging (it's the back view label that shows the nutritional/allergy information).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product perfect service!, 16 Nov 2013
This was the first time I had tried raw cacao and I'm never looking back! I use it all the time in a variety of recipes.

The service was excellent, delivery super fast and a great product. Very happy customer, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful produce, 1 Oct 2013
I was surprised to learn there was so much difference between the processed cocoa muck people make drinks with and this wonderful unprocessed product. I was also astonished to learn there is so much calcium and magnesium in it and that cocoa in this form is excellent for circulation.
I take a small teaspon in yoghurt or combine it with some ground nuts and ground flaxseeds, swallowed down with my morning coffee. Have not baked with it because I don't do too much baking. What more is there to say, great product, organic and unprocessed, just what we need more of.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is good cacao powder, 12 July 2014
Frank Ronald Olsen "ronald" (kirkenes norway) - See all my reviews
this is good cacao powder, indigo herb have made a serious mistake. it is not 100% criollo ! it's 70% criollo and the rest is Forastero and Trinitario . I took contact with indigo and they comfirmed it . but this taste better than other cacao only on Forastero and Trinitario. I mix it in the blender With ris milk and honey or agave syrup, some Vanilla and some cocomilk. some ice cubes in it on a hot summer day and it's a real tasty cooler ! I drink it with anything I eat : pasta, pizza, veggiburger , indian curry dish ect ....and the price is ok. by the way : where do you get 100% criollo ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Feb 2014
I make my own chocolate and this is the best Cacao powder I've found yet. Delicious, reasonably priced and speedy dispatch - what's not to love?

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely stuff, 30 Oct 2013
Rich and choclately, at a good price. I would recommend this product as a good alternative to coca powder. Yes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 Oct 2013
It was dispatched quickly and was a quality product.I use it in my morning shake with other healthy organic things such as spirulina and wheatgrass.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Raw Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder - 250g (Certified Organic)
7.49