5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful produce
I was surprised to learn there was so much difference between the processed cocoa muck people make drinks with and this wonderful unprocessed product. I was also astonished to learn there is so much calcium and magnesium in it and that cocoa in this form is excellent for circulation.
Published 22 months ago by BertieBoo

3.0 out of 5 stars but I do not like it.
Kinda light and not very strong cocoa taste as usual. it is y first organic cocoa, probably it should be that way, but I do not like it.
Published 4 months ago by Diana Stefanikova

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful produce, 1 Oct. 2013
I take a small teaspon in yoghurt or combine it with some ground nuts and ground flaxseeds, swallowed down with my morning coffee. Have not baked with it because I don't do too much baking. What more is there to say, great product, organic and unprocessed, just what we need more of.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but beware of the Amazon listing information re gluten free, 14 May 2014
This is a lovely raw organic cacao and works really well for the kinds of things you'd probably like to use it for. It also comes from a small company who couldn't be nicer to deal with. The reason that I gave this 4 and not 5 stars is that the product came up on Amazon when I searched for "gluten free cocoa". This product is not currently certified gluten free and Indigo Herbs don't claim that it is. It IS wheat free, so if you just need to be sure it's free from wheat, it's good for you. I spoke with them about their production process and they were really helpful. We've ended up trying it out and I'd recommend Indigo herbs anytime, just wish that Amazon were clearer about what they showed on the packaging (it's the back view label that shows the nutritional/allergy information).

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 15 Oct. 2014
It's rich aroma is a precise reference to its strong rich taste. We have used this in cooking and also adding to shakes / smoothies and really does transform the flavour. Don't expect typical high street sweet chocolate - that's just sugar with hint of a chocolate. This is for you if you love a strong right taste and appreciate good quality. If you require a sweetener lookup Natvia - a natural sweetener made with stevia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Feb. 2014
I make my own chocolate and this is the best Cacao powder I've found yet. Delicious, reasonably priced and speedy dispatch - what's not to love?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Nov. 2012
Really great value and high quality product, quick dispatch, well packaged, highly recommended! Great for raw chocolate, Indigo also sell other ingredients (Cacao butter, agave syrup).

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm!!!! Yum!!, 4 Sept. 2012
A great big bad of quality fine ground cacao powder. I mix it in with my home made hemp milk along with hemp protien powder, macca powder and agarve syrup to go on top of my muesli as well as for making solid raw chocolate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product perfect service!, 16 Nov. 2013
This was the first time I had tried raw cacao and I'm never looking back! I use it all the time in a variety of recipes.

The service was excellent, delivery super fast and a great product. Very happy customer, highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder, 20 Mar. 2013
Mr. Gerald G. Harniman (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent cocoa powder, full of flavour with bitter edge,can see why the Incas loved their cocoa at night. Makes an excellent chocolate mixture with suitable bitter base to develop a range of chocolate types, would recommend to any would be chocolatiere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 Oct. 2013
It was dispatched quickly and was a quality product.I use it in my morning shake with other healthy organic things such as spirulina and wheatgrass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2013
Really happy with excellent product and great service. I am a trainee Nutritional Therapist and find accessing quality natural products at sensible prices difficult, will be using this company in the future!

Many thanks
Mar

Raw Organic Peruvian Cacao Powder - 1kg (Certified Organic)