5.0 out of 5 stars As fabulous as expected
Ordered the full set to get the extra characters. The portal is connected to the wii console via USB cable rather than being wireless, which has good points and bad. You don't need batteries! but although the cable is quite long you do have the limitations of the wire connection.
The game is excellent - as expected. My children love the game and really like the...
Published on 1 Dec 2012 by Debbi

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting gimmick
I can see that the bedroom of our son will eventually be festooned with characters from this series, as it is an appealing gimmick to have the ability to have a physical avatar of the character being played to act as a companion in the room, but with a cynical eye, I believe that it is a marketing gimmick that will cost more than it will return in enhanced play...
Published 23 months ago by M Poole

‹ Previous | 118 19 20 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars keeps kids quite., 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
Good game, grandson wants all the figures he can find,theres not anything else I can say about this game only the grandson has endorement on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
Price was reduced by 40% due to minor damage on packaging (looked OK to me plus everything still worked fine). Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery but 2nd time not a satisfied customer, 10 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
First time I bought skylanders from Amazon it was for Christmas and when we opened the product the game was missing, contacted Amazon had to do a return and buy the product again. That is exactly what I did but this time I payed extra to have the skylanders starter pack rapped as a gift and with a personalised card. The package arrived the day it was supposed to but guess what, there was no point in paying extra for the gift wrap and personalised card e service I payed for. Very disappointing..... Amazon lost some credit for me after this experience.... thank you Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas gift., 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
I bought this for my youngest brother for Christmas, he has played it every day! It was very promptly delivered. It cost me less to buy it from here than in a high street shop by quite a bit. Can't really ask for more. Very pleased. It contained everything it was supposed to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skylanders Giants, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
Couldn't do battle on your own as a one player. A bit restricting. Used by 6 & 4 yr. olds

5.0 out of 5 stars "Happy Grannie", 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
I have six Grandchildren and this was on one of their wish lists, I am sure Max who is eight years old will be over the moon when he opens this, his cousin has had Skylanders for some time so he knows all about it - wish I did!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Nov 2014
Niceone

2.0 out of 5 stars not value for money, 8 Sep 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
I bought this game for my son's 6th Birthday as this is what he really wanted!!. However I wished I read the mixture of reviews before I purchased it as its ends up being a very expensive game as you end up buying extra skylander figures making the game not value for money and the game itself does not last very long .. So I would think twice before buying this game but my son does love playing it and Amazon keep changing the prices for this game so.be careful maybe ebay may be a cheapet option ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Son Loves It, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
Great price to bring a smile to a young childs face. Best price and quick delivery. Not worth going to the shops for as the best deals are on Amazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't get sucked in, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) (Accessory)
Don't waste your money my son got this from Santa along with many of the characters only to find that the game has only got 16 chapters which he completed on New Yrs day. Now have a very disappointed 9 yr old who feels cheated, Merry Xmas. How do I explain that not to mention the amount of money we and family members have spent on skylanders giant characters.

‹ Previous | 118 19 20 | Next ›

Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii)
Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii) by Activision (Nintendo Wii)