5.0 out of 5 stars They last!
Published 5 months ago by Amy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value
When using over a couple of days the wick gets too short and you have to tip some wax out to get a good flame but that then reduces burning time. It is much better quality & value than other tea lights I have bought from a cetain furniture and home store.
Published 6 months ago by Victoriarrrrrrr

5.0 out of 5 stars They last!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pack of 50 - 10 Hour Long Last Burning Wax Tealight Candles
I like these candles, I have ordered them twice now. You get around 8 hours burn time I reckon. It certainly saves you replacing average tealights every night if you burn candlss every day. As the candle burns down they do give off less light but that is expected since they are a lot deeper than average tealights. They still give off a nice ambient light for the full 8 hours. I will keep ordering these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 3 May 2013
Ordered these as I love candles and have ten in my living room. Ordinary tea lights burn out very quickly but these last miles longer and certainly an whole evening. Don't know if quite 10 hours but certainly very close. Would certainly buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 4 April 2014
Great product. Lasts as stated I was very pleased as usually these products disappoint, I have re ordered and would again, delivery quick and efficient

5.0 out of 5 stars Great longlasting product!, 1 July 2014
Needed these for an event that I was working on.

Long lasting - over 8 hours usage for us.

Highly recommended

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Long Lasting Candles, 25 Jan 2014
I have saved a fortune on tea lights since i bought these. fabby, will def be buying them again! :_

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 22 Jan 2014
Excellent value for money and they cam really quickly - I didn't expect them to as I ordered betweem Christmas and New Year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 8 Jan 2014
They are great. They really do burn for hours. I use these in doors and out all year round! Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the package, 13 Dec 2013
Mrs. Kathleen M. Davis "Bookworm" (LIncoln, U.K.) - See all my reviews
These tealights DO give a longer burning time. No smelly black smoke when put out, I have been looking for this product for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars keeping us warm, 18 Oct 2013
Mrs. Paulette Barker (Thornton heath,London) - See all my reviews
I use these to warm up my living room in the hours between the central heating coming on and the work wonderfully. I will be buying more as this is going to be a long winter.