5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, far superior to printable sheets, 21 Aug 2013
A Milton "miltonhams" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bubble JetSet 2000 945ml (32oz) + Rinse Multibuy
I wanted to make a bag including a panel of artwork printed from my PC. Initially I purchased a pack of printable cotton sheets and happily printed out my picture and made the bag. To my horror, within days of use the picture had started to wear off the cotton, leaving white scratch marks everywhere, and within weeks had almost vanished.

I'd put a lot into this bag so researched ways of putting it right (something I should have done before my original purchase) and came across this product. I used 100% cotton white Kona fabric, soaked it as per instructions, rinsed it, dried it, ironed it on to some freezer paper (note, you have to be very diligent with this as it can easily curl up in your printer if not done correctly) and printed before rinsing.

Voila - a clear, sharp image which stays soft and durable. I had to unpick and resew the bag with the new picture but it was well worth it. Two months on, and the picture is as good as new, washable, no marking or fading. The ink soaks in to the cotton rather than printing on the top. Highly recommend this product and am buying more for a very ambitious quilt project!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace product, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bubble JetSet 2000 945ml (32oz) + Rinse Multibuy
I bought this to make a photo quilt for my mum's 50th birthday. It came out great. I would suggest following the instructions to the letter, also there is further info on how to use it in various online posts and I would recommend reading some of these before you get to work, otherwise you could end up wasting a large amount of expensive Jetset. The pictures came out very clear and detailed, after washing the fading was minimal and only served to highlight the 'memory lane' effect I was trying to achieve. Nothing more that a slight wearing rather than fading really. I must say I only used it to produce pictures in black and white. I suspect that if you wanted really perfect detailed colour pictures the colour would not keep the same hue. The trickier aspect of using this product is getting your printer to accept the thicker fabric paper, prepare the fabric on the paper layer very carefully, and keep trying till it accepts the fabric! I have a HP Photosmart 8050. Don't try using this with laser jet, it won't work.

Bubble JetSet 2000 945ml (32oz) + Rinse Multibuy