on 25 September 2013
Got age 9-11 and 3-5 Perfect for ballet. But my nine year daughter is tall and did not fit her so have had to order size 11-13. The age 3-5 is perfect fit for my 3 year old
on 12 February 2014
The tights were smaller than thought, I ordered 2 years above my daughters age as she is reasonably tall! When she first put them on they laddered immediately under no stress
on 13 September 2014
I was very disappointed, I unpacked these yesterday for my ballet class and they laddered straight away I did not catch them on anything they just laddered! I was not impressed as I only realised when I had left my house on the walk to ballet. It made me look unprofessional and I was not impressed with the quality of these tights!
on 22 May 2014
brought 3 pairs in preparation for my daughters dance show - good job as two pairs laddered as soon as they were put on - we were very careful but they are just too thin.
on 14 May 2014
Ordered 2 pairs for daughters next ballet exam. The colour and texture are ok and what she wanted, but unfortunately one pair laddered from crutch to toe as she tried them on for the first time. We're keeping the other pair in its packet until the day of the exam, but because of this I'm not confident in the quality and will now have to order another pair from a different manufacturer 'just in case' it happens again..
on 16 May 2013
My daughter had these on for three hours during a dance rehearsal. When I returned they where full of ladders and had to be put in the bin. She is 7 years old and where too small even though they are for 7-9 years. I have had to order another pair from another sight for her photo shoot this weekend so hoping there here in time. Really disappointed 😠the only good thing is they where delivered in a few days
on 15 March 2013
I was pleased with these tights, qood quality and speedy delivery the only drawback, I ordered a size 3-5yrs, they were more like 2-3yrs!! They were miles to small for my 4yr old daughter, only came half way up her leg and she's average height!! Hence only 3 star! Otherwise would have given the full 5 stars!!
on 29 April 2013
I bought these as I thought tights were tights, but no, you don't get more than you pay for. They are a salmony pink rather than a rosy pink and they could not withstand dancing as they bobbled and laddered the first time my daughter wore them. I will pay the extra for better quality next time. Not recommended.
on 12 December 2014
I'm a very consistent UK Ladies size 8, and sometimes a 10 depending on brand. These were really small, and laddered while I was trying to get them all the way. I'm 5' 6" and couldn't actually get these to my crotch, might work if you're decently short but average or above height I'd go a size up.
on 16 June 2013
I ordered these tights expecting them to be of a robust enough nature to be worn for ballet lessons. They were so thin, & so short, that as my daughter put them on, they immediately laddered in several places. They are unwearable; very disappointing.