5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 7 months ago by Jayne Bryan

Published 7 months ago by "Tee Cee"

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars I like vivobarefoot but inconsistency in sizes between styles, 23 May 2014
I notice that the other reviewers that like these are either 1st timers for barefoot shoes and/or have smallish feet. I am a size 5.5 and wear a size 6 in my other 2 pairs of vivobarefoot (neotrail). I find this style very close fitting and I am unable to say they feel like barefoot shoes should. My 2 other pairs almost feel like I am barely wearing anything on my feet. When I tried these on the carpet they felt like a regular pair of trainers i.e. restrictive. :( The length is fine, its the width. I placed the soles against my other shoes and they are very obviously narrower. Shame because they are an attractive shoe - but I bought them for the fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 April 2014
I have never tried barefoot running shoes before but, having read about their advantages, I decided to purchase a pair. I have a friend who is a qualified personal trainer and she recommended Vivobarefoot. I was pleasantly surprised when looking at the range available and the colours and chose a bright pink pair. They arrived quickly from the retailer and I wasn't disappointed with the look of them. More importantly the running shoes fit like a glove and are the most comfortable trainers I have ever owned. I am a convert to the concept of barefoot running and barefoot shoes generally. I will definitely be purchasing more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Probably a great shoe, but try a different seller, 30 Jun 2013
I have been wearing barefoot shoes for a few years and have recently bought vivo barefoot Kali and their high top hiking boots. Both fitted perfectly in size 4 and are very comfortable.

I had bought a pair of the black breatho shoes from a different seller. The shoes were size 4 and fitted vey well, but I didn't like the colour. I decided to buy the teal, which are a nicer colour. The shoes were also size 4, but were too big! I compared to the black ones and the soles were at least 1cm longer. I contacted the seller (Blackleaf) and explained this problem and emailed them the photos of the differences. Blackleaf didn't acknowledge this issue and let me know that I could return the shoes at my own cost. I had also bought a pair of vivo barefoot Lucy lite size 4 from Blackleaf and they fit perfectly. I'm wearing them almost every day.

I am sure that these breatho shoes are excellent. I wanted them for off road because if the ridged soles.

However, I can't recommend Blackleaf as a seller for a number of reasons
1) They advertise free postage, but don't mention that this is for the UK only. You have to go to their shipping page to get this info. As they use a courier and not the postage service, the shipping is very expensive.
2) They don't give free returns. This may seem obvious to some, but I have never had this with an Amazon seller before. This information was not outlined on the seller's info. I had to go onto Blackleaf.com for this.
3) I didn't choose the wrong size shoe. There was a discrepancy between the size of shoe in the same shoe type in different colours. As both were bought on amazon, I'll leave it to the sellers to fight it out whether one is selling fakes! I feel that Blackleaf showed very poor customer service by not even acknowledging this issue.

I would recommend vivo barefoot shoes, but try another seller if you are unsure of your size, even if the colour range is not as good. This whole experience left me £12 poorer for the postage and 7.50 poorer for the returns.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for my wide foot, 6 Jun 2014
This shoe is not like the first vivobarefoot shoe I bought. This one is simply too narrow, so I am not using it at all, planning to sell it soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them. Although I did initially wonder about the sizing., 23 May 2014
I am normally a shoe size five and a half, sometimes six.
I ordered size six but they felt a bit tight. Felt sure a seven would be too sloppy for 'Dance Fit' class so stuck with them. They are fine , took some getting used to for comfort. Look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am delighted with them, 26 Aug 2014
Thank you for my order of Vivobarefoot Shoes. I am delighted with them. I chose the category "Fit as expected" because as I normally wear a size 6 and a half shoe, I had tried on a size 7 of the Vivobarefoot shoes, and found them just a bit too short.. Though I think a 7 and a half would have been ideal, I am certainly very comfortable and altogether happy with my purchase. I would cheerfully reccomend them to anyone. Not only are they very functional, but are very trendy and so different.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant i have changed the way i run so i ..., 31 July 2014
brilliant i have changed the way i run so i dont heel strike. Takes a bit of getting used to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab shoes!, 11 Sep 2014
I absolutely love these shoes.

They are comfortable they fit well and are great when running in the park. I also have a pair of road running shoes which are great and the quality encouraged me to buy these too.

There is loads of room for my toes to flex and work properly, they are the most comfortable shoes I own!

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit like, 13 July 2014
Sorry I didn't order them earlier. They fit like slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, 9 Jun 2014
Ms (Warminster, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
They are great for for outdoor running and gym workouts...Have had several pairs of Vivos and they are all fab!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›