on 31 March 2013
This book is a real page Turner and I have now read every book in the series so far I really feel as if I am gemma and I'm in the story I can't wait for the last one to come out
on 9 June 2013
This 4th book was a bit long sometimes and a bit more predictable, but still nice to read. I'm happy to know there'll be a fifth and final book, with the action happening 3 years after! We have to be patient til October now...
on 13 June 2013
Aww! Can someone pass me a box of tissues please because I think I can feel the tears coming on. Can't believe Gemma and Tyler are no more I really wanted them to stay together! Boo hoo India. Boo hoo!!!
on 7 April 2013
This book was absolutely amazing it was the perfect read ; easy yet gripping I would suggest this to anyone it is a wonderful book and an amazing series as a whole it is a definite must read:)
on 9 February 2015
Omg, never expected the break up of Tyler and gemma, what happened, did I hear a hint at gemma entering the fashion industry. Overly awesome book, wish it went on forever.
on 1 January 2014
I started reading this series about a year ago and thought it was brilliant but I think it okay now and not so gripping, but I still find it enjoyable.
on 14 November 2013
Great book very captivating couldn't put it down!
5 star would aim at a 12+ age genre but all in all brilliant.
on 18 February 2014
I really love the series and i think that they are well written and just generally absoloutely fantastic to read!