5.0 out of 5 stars What a Relief! Comfortable strapless
Published 20 months ago by Beccy Rainbow

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe...
After a few days of wearing the product kind of became little loose which I was not expecting at all. Nonetheless it is good value for money. I bought these for a holiday trip.
Published 13 months ago by AmazonShopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 20 Sept. 2012
This review is from: PACK OF 3 STRAPLESS clubcorsets braTube Top BANDEAU Removable Padding Bra Seamless Stretch Sexy Sports (3pcs a set) (Apparel)
At last I have found the bras I wanted. As a three pack they are brilliant for the price, especially as they come with removable pads. Delighted to have black for dark clothing, white for lighter garments and a very practical skintone one for that extra discretion. They are stretchy and comfy to wear, a must for on holiday. I would recommend them for anyone who wears strappy tops. I have never understood the craze of the see through plastic bra straps that came out a few years back. All other bras that have removal straps are fairly rigid or padded and tend to push you up when all you want to achieve is a natural strap free look.
Go on and treat yourself. Now also available in other colours. Found Clubcorsets extremely helpful to deal with, the owner, Janette went out of her way to accommodate my needs and provide excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Relief! Comfortable strapless, 2 Aug. 2013
Beccy Rainbow (Stock Hammond, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Came in a pack of three and arrived promptly. Other reviews will suggest they don;'t give much support and if you want a chest that looks like it is sitting up and begging then you are better off with an underwired option that digs into you and makes you cry. These bandeau bras do offer a measure of support. I am a 36E 5ft 10 size 16 and I LOVE THEM - I ordered the Large. ps I have had three children so - no I am not wearing particularly well for my age. They are really comfortable and my summer has been much improved by being able to wear strapless tops with a comfy bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 25 July 2013
As a larger lady, these bras were brilliant, they are comfortable and true to dress size, they look great, and unlike others, I do not have a problem with them moving. Easy to wash and easy to remove pads. I have purchased all the colours and I believe they are a great purchase for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 26 Jun. 2013
I bought these with much anticipation, not being a small chested girl!!! These were fantastic on my recent holiday, wore these most evenings (under tops/dresses) and they never moved or made me feel uncomfortable, actually these were far better than the Strapless Wonderbra that I had also taken as a back up!! Will definately buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 May 2014
Bought these as I had surgery a couple of years ago and regular bras now irritate me and I find them difficult to wear. I use a lot of this type of underwear and ordered them due to price. The quality is good value for money, however,the pads I personally feel are a bit useless, they can be noticed under clothing, so I just took them out and have discarded them, not a deal breaker, try them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a buy great price and looks great, 16 July 2012
what can i say 3 bras for under £20 ! fantasic got them for my hols strapless and so cumffy now all my friends will be buying also the padding is removable , but i left in to give me a fuller look great product great price !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure, comfortable and value for money, 12 Aug. 2014
Our daughter ordered this set to wear under a very low cut sleeve top. She informs me that the bras are very secure and snug as we were worried they might feel like they would slip off - this is not the case. The quality and feel gives the impression that they are more expensive than they are and for 3 colours in a pack, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for post surgery!, 16 Feb. 2015
I bought these for a friend who was having a lumpectomy. I was nervous that they wouldn't be useful, but I have received several phonecalls and texts post surgery to tell me that they were EXACTLY what she needed and they have been super helpful. They fit just right, not too tight or too loose. I highly recommend them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jun. 2014
Reading other reviews I got the small size (I'm usually a medium) and it fitted perfectly! Good quality and a good price for 3 bras in the only 3 colours u need!

4.0 out of 5 stars great bra, great fit for bigger busted woman!, 19 Jun. 2014
I chose this bra to go with my boob tube, it looked a nice fit and it looked like it wouldn't squash my bust into strange pancake shapes as some have done before! I love these bras! Very easy to adjust also cover my ample cleavage very well! Would definitely buy again.