5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as hoped
Published 23 months ago by Mrs. C. C. Beattie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 20 Sep 2012
This review is from: PACK OF 3 STRAPLESS clubcorsets braTube Top BANDEAU Removable Padding Bra Seamless Stretch Sexy Sports (3pcs a set) (Apparel)
At last I have found the bras I wanted. As a three pack they are brilliant for the price, especially as they come with removable pads. Delighted to have black for dark clothing, white for lighter garments and a very practical skintone one for that extra discretion. They are stretchy and comfy to wear, a must for on holiday. I would recommend them for anyone who wears strappy tops. I have never understood the craze of the see through plastic bra straps that came out a few years back. All other bras that have removal straps are fairly rigid or padded and tend to push you up when all you want to achieve is a natural strap free look.
Go on and treat yourself. Now also available in other colours. Found Clubcorsets extremely helpful to deal with, the owner, Janette went out of her way to accommodate my needs and provide excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Relief! Comfortable strapless, 2 Aug 2013
Beccy Rainbow (Stock Hammond, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Came in a pack of three and arrived promptly. Other reviews will suggest they don;'t give much support and if you want a chest that looks like it is sitting up and begging then you are better off with an underwired option that digs into you and makes you cry. These bandeau bras do offer a measure of support. I am a 36E 5ft 10 size 16 and I LOVE THEM - I ordered the Large. ps I have had three children so - no I am not wearing particularly well for my age. They are really comfortable and my summer has been much improved by being able to wear strapless tops with a comfy bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 25 July 2013
As a larger lady, these bras were brilliant, they are comfortable and true to dress size, they look great, and unlike others, I do not have a problem with them moving. Easy to wash and easy to remove pads. I have purchased all the colours and I believe they are a great purchase for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 27 Jun 2014
I was looking for a strapless bra to wear with my sun dresses on holiday. These bras are perfect and just what I was looking for. They are so comfortable that I am tempted to wear them all the time. They don't curl up and end up in a bunch as other under wired strapless bras do. I am a 44c and the xxl fits great. I keep the pads in as I like the little bit of shape that they give but they do not give support. I have been looking for something like this for ages and would recommend them to anybody looking for a comfy bra to wear with holiday dresses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 6 May 2014
Bought these as I had surgery a couple of years ago and regular bras now irritate me and I find them difficult to wear. I use a lot of this type of underwear and ordered them due to price. The quality is good value for money, however,the pads I personally feel are a bit useless, they can be noticed under clothing, so I just took them out and have discarded them, not a deal breaker, try them!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as hoped, 20 Sep 2012
Mrs. C. C. Beattie "CatherineCB" (Woking, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Was this the strapless bra I've been looking for all my life? Sadly no - these bras were comfortable to wear, at least initially, but didn't hold my boobs in place for long, as the top band kept slipping under my boobs - not a good look! While these 'comfort' bras are a great idea, the 'one cup size fits all' doesn't really work for larger boobs. Manufacturers please note - make these bras in more generous cup sizes for us larger busted ladies!

5.0 out of 5 stars what a buy great price and looks great, 16 July 2012
what can i say 3 bras for under 20 ! fantasic got them for my hols strapless and so cumffy now all my friends will be buying also the padding is removable , but i left in to give me a fuller look great product great price !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure, comfortable and value for money, 12 Aug 2014
Our daughter ordered this set to wear under a very low cut sleeve top. She informs me that the bras are very secure and snug as we were worried they might feel like they would slip off - this is not the case. The quality and feel gives the impression that they are more expensive than they are and for 3 colours in a pack, great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Jun 2014
Reading other reviews I got the small size (I'm usually a medium) and it fitted perfectly! Good quality and a good price for 3 bras in the only 3 colours u need!

4.0 out of 5 stars great bra, great fit for bigger busted woman!, 19 Jun 2014
I chose this bra to go with my boob tube, it looked a nice fit and it looked like it wouldn't squash my bust into strange pancake shapes as some have done before! I love these bras! Very easy to adjust also cover my ample cleavage very well! Would definitely buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›