5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product - can't do without it
Published 16 months ago by Will M

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I had expected
Works very well, but it is not waterproof and it is a lot more greasy than I had expected, bought mainly for scalps, fine for mens short hair, but as soon as i put on the parting of long hair it makes it all greasy and lank. Doubt I would buy again
Published 17 months ago by Mrs R E Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product - can't do without it, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Solar Sport Solarsport Dry sunscreen SPF30 25ml Pump - (Misc.)
I have been using this product for over a year and it is excellent. Before I go out in the sun I spray my head and it lasts all day even in temperatures of 40°. I used to have to wear a cap which I hated so this is a result. I will be buying more when these are gone. The service I received from this company was exceptional as I originally ordered one spray and the next day thought I should have ordered more to make better use of the P & P, I emailed them to ask if I could increase the order and they allowed me to and as it incurred another order they refunded the extra P & P. The order was delivered on time and in perfect condition.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I had expected, 21 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Aug 2013
A great product, easy to use....my husband uses it without being nagged (on his balding head).....which is a first. Has avoided a pealing scalp, no shine, no rubbing, easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Sep 2013
Great product for us baldys not greasy and dry and ensures your head doesn't burn even on the hottest of summer days

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if it's faulty or not., 29 July 2013
I'm disappointed, I was expecting it to be a fine mist spray but it comes out as a greasy cream.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hubby always uses this, 1 July 2013
He swears by this spray, he hasn't had one burnt head since using it, would recommend to anyone with sensitive scalp

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the spray can, 29 Jun 2013
Good product, gave good protection and was very easy to apply. Would recommend this spray to anyone with less than a full head of hair

5.0 out of 5 stars non greasy and very discreet, 7 Feb 2014
My partner loves this spray. It's a dry sun screen for the face that doesn't leave any greasy or shiny marks. It invisibly covers the scalp and face to keep you very protected. Quite an expensive product, but it's the only one my partner will use.