5.0 out of 5 stars I love this perfume.
This is such a lovely perfume. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in buying it.
Published 20 months ago by Miss E. Cunningham

3.0 out of 5 stars there are better, longer lasting perfumes out that
Nothing special, there are better, longer lasting perfumes out that. Smells like a late teens everyday perfume though. Hard to believe this is an Eau de parfum as I've a couple of toilettes that last longer through the day than this does, but it is decent for the amount and price. Would recommend as an allround casual wear perfume
Published 3 months ago by Bethanie

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual..., 10 Feb. 2013
Fraser Brown (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my mother because I fell for the gimmick line from Lady Gaga about "I want women to feel sexy when they wear my perfume". However, she did not lie!

The bottle is simple glass with a typical atomiser top piece, while the lid is a metal finished plastic claw (On the larger bottles it is real metal)

My mother loved the perfume, commenting on how long-lasting it was, but also how different it was to others she had used! The bottle was empty in about 6 weeks (She wore it virtually every day), so I got her a 50ml bottle for Christmas. She is still thrilled to use it, and the best part is that I can bear the scent of this perfume, as it isn't too intrusive (Unlike some previous scents!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gagagorgeous, 17 Jan. 2013
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lady Gaga Fame Black Fluid Eau de Parfum - 50 ml (Personal Care)
Oh i love this.

My boyfriend bought this for me as a thanks for being you present and i just fell in love with it.

I normally wear jennifer lopez perfumes and so like many others was very apprehensive about trying this because i had heard that it was awful, but it blew me away.

It is so light and fruity, very delicate fragrance and for me anyway lasted a good few hours before i had to reapply.

But i put mine on 1st thing in the morning, so wouldn't expect it to last all day anyway.

Thats the one benefit to this perfume is that you can wear it during the day at home, to work etc without other people feeling sick because it is so strong.

I will definitely be buying more, it will become one of my staples as long as she keeps making it.

Oh and on another note, i love the quirky design of the bottle top, but i find that im scared to break it when im taking it on and off so i just leave it off all the time, be careful with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very underrated perfume it's very nice, 20 Jan. 2014
The perfume is very nice and smells nice it stays on clothes longer than I thought will be buying again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely perfume, lovely price!, 27 Jan. 2015
Bought this perfume in a smaller bottle to try and I love it! It lasts well throughout the day and was a bargain! This perfume was more expensive everywhere else. I bought a small one which was half the size and it cost the same as this size, extremely good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing :-), 26 Mar. 2013
i am a bit biased here :-) cause i am a fan of LAdy GAga :-) however, the scent is marvelous, very fruity, it does not last that long but i am fine with that, it is very common among other brands too, leaves no black spots :-) magical, right? :-) good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Lady Gaga's biggest hit!, 29 Sept. 2014
I'm not usually a fan of celebrity perfumes and I can take or leave Lady Gaga, but this perfume is lovely. I'm in my 30s but it would suit a wide age range. Anytime I wear it people comment on how nice I smell and buying it on Amazon is great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Jan. 2014
Definitely recommended, love this perfume a great scent for everyday or evening wear. Came as described, good packaging (suitable as a gift) and the cheapest I could find, anywhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars XMAS PRESENT, 7 Feb. 2014
Janet Davies (Mountain Ash Wales) - See all my reviews
Bought for Xmas present, got here in plenty of time well packaged, person bought it for loved the perfume, so all in all everyones happy….would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the mature aged!, 4 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my mother, Smelled really good and loved the bottle. The fragrance is sweet yet sophisticated and mature which I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars if you like Rihanna Reb'l Fleur (without a heavy dose of coconut) ..., 18 Dec. 2014
Bought two as stocking fillers for older daughters.........if you like Rihanna Reb'l Fleur (without a heavy dose of coconut) you will like this. Sprayed on the back of my hand at 2 PM yesterday, the (fairly linear) scent still remains mid morning the following day, it's a feminine soft/subtle scent that appears to last a considerable time....an alluring and classy EDP and not at all 'unisex' as a few have suggested while reading various reviews. Strange bottle, weird coloured liquid, very nice product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›