5.0 out of 5 stars fab
I am a nurse so a good fob watch is essential it is bright and cheerful and keeps good time it arrived quickly and I feel it is a fair price.
it has caused jealousy at work but apart from that I love it!!
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange pin, otherwise lovely fob
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Jennifer Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Prince London NY New York rubberised plastic nurses fob watch with pin - Dark Purple with White face (Watch)
it has caused jealousy at work but apart from that I love it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for adding a bit of modernity to my uniform., 27 Oct 2012
I work in a care home and needed a good fob watch to wear with my tunic. This looks great with my uniform and is young and trendy. Feels great on. Good pin clasp. Perfect weight, had lots of nice comments wearing it. Feels durable.

Only downside was the pin holding the clock to the band was coming out when i first put it on and had the fiddly job of putting it back in so it didnt fall off! Gonna have to watch that one.

Good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange pin, otherwise lovely fob, 12 May 2014
I really like this watch on the whole, good colour and nice design. I like the material it's made of and has proved to be quite robust (although didn't survive the washing machine!). This is my second one and the first pin was fine but the replacement I ordered after the washing machine incident doesn't have a sharp pin! The end of the pin is blunt which means it's a struggle to push it through uniform! Very strange

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 30 Mar 2014
Great product, much admired by others, works v well, easy to see dial (maybe just a tad on the large size), great purple colour

2.0 out of 5 stars Blunt pin., 6 Feb 2014
I had trouble with the pin on this watch in that I felt it was blunt and would snag my uniform over repeated use which is disappointing as I really liked the watch. The seller was very helpful in issuing a replacement swiftly but I unfortunately still wasn't satisfied. Great customer service but unfortunately below standard product.

3.0 out of 5 stars NY Fob Watch, 3 Feb 2014
Watch much lighter than what I expected and bigger a little bit disappointed. Not much else to say about it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice robust watch, 3 Feb 2014
I really like this watch which is sturdy and pins on firmly. I'm only giving it four stars simply because I don't work nights and so I can't say haw it is after dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 6 Jan 2014
the lighter purple sections of the fob watch is made out of a plastic and the rest is metal, great size and works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan 2014
This is just what I need for my job. The dial is a nice size the only drawback is that when lighting is not very clear it is difficult to sometimes see the time but apart from that a great item to own.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Amazon Watches, 31 Oct 2013
Good and exceptional quality. I cannot believe I ordered on Sunday and arrived on Monday.My previous Nurses watches were of poor quality. I lost both so my new watches arrived in time for work.