5.0 out of 5 stars better than iron on lables
I have purchased stikins twice now, first for my eldest daughter and more recently for my youngest.

Published on 27 July 2012 by hot salsa monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars shame postage costs were so high
The product is great. In fact so great that this was a re-order, for 2 kids this time. The stickers survive the washing machine and dishwasher, without even rumpling at the edges. Only problem is the postage charges are phenomenal. I ordered 2 sets of stickers, and sensibly they arrived in one package. Given this package was literally a couple of flat sheets of name...
Published 19 months ago by Mrs Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars better than iron on lables, 27 July 2012
This review is from: 90x Personalised Garment Stickers, STIKINSŪ Label PlanetŪ, Children's School Uniform/Clothes/Clothing Labels For Kids/Children, New Stick In Name Labelling NO NEED TO IRON ON/SEW, Adhesive White Vinyl For School Wear, Message Name To Be Printed (Baby Product)

At first I wasn't sure whether or not they would work, and especially survive the number of washes they claim when stuck in to garments. Having stuck the name label into my daughters washcare label it has survived countless washes (still stuck now), and did save me a lot of time vs the fiddly iron on tags that most of my friends use.

Being able to use the stickers on pencil cases and lunchboxes is also great, and the dishwasher seems to be no match for these labels either.

Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Sep 2012
These are so easy to use and really good quality. Was great and seem to very firmly stuck to the clothes. Definitely would purchase these again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase!, 30 Sep 2012
Recommended product. Now I don't have to worry in case my daughter's stuff got mixed up with the other kids' at school. Easy to apply

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me from lots of ironing!, 18 Dec 2013
J Hinchy - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
These are a really brilliant idea.

I had become sick of iron on labels which were sometimes difficult to get into hard to reach places on uniform - and impossible on school shoes.

I ordered these on the basis that the probably wouldn't last that long in my sons uniform after a few washes but they have definitely proven me wrong.

I inserted these labels into his uniform in September, in a third of the time it would have taken me to iron them in and not one of the labels has come loose or become worn. I am very impressed.

I love that fact that they can be stuck on anything and I make a conscious effort to use them on everything he takes in to school as they are so easy to use.

I will never use iron on labels again. I ordered 90 of these stickers and I doubt I will need to use anymore before he needs he next uniform in September so will be able to use what I have left. definitely worth the price.

Would thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work but bit pricey, 18 Sep 2013
Product looks good and is easy to use. Will stick to anything. Just a bit expensive especially when you add postage- which is just an envelope. Better than ironing labels on though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Oct 2012
I wasn't sure they would work very well but they have stuck to my sons uniform well and stayed there through many washes.

Actually very impressed, highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, neat, and easy to apply., 30 Sep 2014
I've bought a set of these for my daughter, and also a set for my grandmother who is in an elderly care home - where some of her fellow "inmates" have a habit of "clothes borrowing"... :-)

They're fantastic - easy to apply (no need to iron on) and they stay in good condition through countless wash cycles. Not just for clothes either - I also use one on my daughter's school water bottle, and it too has lasted into its third year now. Bags, books, and other belongings can equally benefit.

The print is nice and clear and looks so much better than a pen-scrawled name on the label.

Highly recommended for pretty much any application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing product, 10 Oct 2012
I usually never write online reviews about products that I have bought, but felt this one was worth a mention. These labels are unbelievable!! Well worth purchasing if you're a busy mum or dad who doesn't have time to use iron on labels (which, by the way, are not that great). Stikins labels are great for water bottles and lunchboxes too. They do not budge in the washing machine nor does the lettering fade. I've ordered twice now and will continue to buy all of my labels from here in the future. Massive thumbs up from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and good value, 24 Sep 2013
Really simple and easy to use on clothes bags shows and equipment for school. Fixed in seconds and so far so good for surviving the wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier!, 19 Oct 2014
I have absolutely no idea how these have been given bad reviews, they are fab!! I can only imagine people haven't followed the instructions correctly (although they are perfectly clear so I don't know how)!

I ordered these a bit late for my eldest starting school because I really couldn't face ironing on labels to all his clothes and I would have ended up spending more buying both iron on labels and shoe labels etc. Highly impressed by the speedy arrival within a couple of days and I couldn't be happier with the product. I use them on all his uniform, shoes, wellies, pumps, coats and even his water bottle! Not one has needed resticking and we're now 6 weeks into the term.

I will keep recommending these to all the parents I know and will certainly order more for when my youngest starts nursery.