5.0 out of 5 stars Great go kart
Very good extra quiet wheel and actually quite fast. Great purchase my daughter was very pleased. However with her being tall I think she will soon out grow it so check the adjustability before you buy one.
Published 13 months ago by Mrs V L Husband

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the service
I ordered the white and pink go kart, received half white and pink, half red (parts of another go kart)
Published 8 months ago by Scott Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the service, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ferbedo Air Runner Pneumatic Tyres Go Kart (Pink/ White) (Toy)
I had to call the company more than 10 times to chase the correct parts. In the end the company gave me the manufacturer as they said they have done all they can. Eventually I got what I ordered, only took 31 days, if you like chasing orders then this is for you.....good product, shocking service

1.0 out of 5 stars Why does my pink go kart have a red front panel???????, 5 Feb 2014
L. Richards (Whitley Bay.UK) - See all my reviews
Shame about this go kart as the build quality looks great but it came with a red front panel!!!!!?????. The age says up to 8 but it is way too small for my average height 7year old. Sent back for full refund. Whoever packs the boxes must be colour blind. If you get the correctly matched peices to make the go kart then it looks like it would be a great buy for aged 6 and under.

1.0 out of 5 stars be aware of selling descriptions from this company, 10 Dec 2013
this item was offered for sale as "brand new factory sealed, unopened and unused" Strange then that when I received it, it already had a return note in from a previous customer, obviously for the same reasons I had to return it, who wants a pink and white go kart with a bright red front??

Saying that the returns team was very helpful and the return was quite straight forward, luckily I left enough time to source another go kart from elsewhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great go kart, 22 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 15 May 2014
Bought this for my daughters 4th birthday which is in just five days, again like many others I was sent a pink go kart with a red panel on the front!!!! Absolutely ridiculous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this product, 4 May 2014
This go kart came half of one half of another! Part of the go kart was pink and the front half was red! When I contacted amazon I was told this was a known problem so my advise is don't buy this product as you will have 2 halves of 2 different go karts . If this is a known problem why is this go kart still being sold

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong front panel sent with the go kart, 29 Mar 2014
As described by other people who purchased this item, our arrived with a red front panel instead of a white one.

Instructions were very difficult to follow, but we found a step by step help video on YouTube, which assisted us to build it far easier than described in the paper instructions.

The go kart itself is great. Solid and good looking. The kids love it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour panels, 28 April 2014
Seems to be a bit of a recurring issue here. I received the red body panels with the pink go kart. Are they just sending the same ones out that are getting returned? or are they all wrong? you guys need to check them before you send them out. If i get the right coloured panels, it looks like its a good little Kart. We shall see!