5.0 out of 5 stars What a treasure! Wish I had it 20 years ago!, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: How To Play Guitar And Sing At The Same Time: The Amazing 11 Step Formula (Kindle Edition)
I had guitar lessons when I was at school ages ago. Became never really good at it but loved it. I got this book as a refresher as my guitar is still with me wherever I move. What a book! A great step by step guide about how to improve your guitar playing and singing skills and how to synchronise both. I really liked the part of the visualisation wherever you are. I read once about an experiment of 2 basketball teams. One team practised penalty shots and the other team was just visualising the shots and they both had improved almost equally. So it really works! You will find heaps of tips in a well structured way. I will give it a go.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, 8 Oct 2012
I taught music for 20 years and during that time came across all sorts of resources to help young people get to grips with their musical instruments. This book is a gem of an instructional resource. The directions are clear and logically set out. The diagrams and photos make it easy to understand and to follow. And the theory supports and makes sense of the practical advice. I'll certainly be recommending this to budding singing guitarists.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab fun book, 22 April 2013
What a fab fun book this it. Its easy to follow and enjoyable. I can't recommend it highly enough. Its certainly helped me.

5.0 out of 5 stars still learning, 19 April 2013
more success with this book than struggling on my own. It gives a logical progression for both playing and singing in time.Still not easy though, you need this book if it doesn't come naturally to you