5.0 out of 5 stars NFC Stickers - USed with LG Nexus 4
Having just gone a brought a Nexus 4 I wanted to look into the full functionality of the phone and the NFC was something I was interested in. Seeing these stickers on Amazon and reading some positive reviews I made the purchase (for 6 squid cant go wrong)
Published 11 months ago by Stuart The Amazonian

3.0 out of 5 stars they work
They do what is needed, so worth buying. As they are sticky backed, they will Stay anywhere.reprogramming is down to what application you use.
Published 11 months ago by mike johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars NFC Stickers - USed with LG Nexus 4, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
They arrived today - 2 days after placing order - and I immediately downloaded the NFC Launcher from the Play Store, you will need this to programme the stickers. Very easy to use, simple follow the listed items for what you want to add to each 'tag' and when you press 'save' all you need to do is hold the Sticker under the phone and it programmes it. Its as easy as that. Tested it and the 4 stickers I have just programmed - in around 15 mins - work as they should and I cant be happier.
The stickers are approx the size of a 50p piece, more specifically 29mm in diameter, so they can be easily hidden in and around the house, work, car so you can use them as you wish.
I have one located in my entrance hall so when I get home my mobile data turns off, wifi turns on and a SMS is sent to the wife letting her know im home (annoying in some cases as she is already home, but nevertheless, at least she cant moan about me never texting her)
The one in the car is set to call my colleague in the mornings, and I have one at work setting the phone to dock mode, wifi on etc etc...you get the idea.
As yet I think the largest data a have programmed was 116 bytes and this works fine, I believe these have a capacity of around the 140 byte mark, so adequate for most programmable options - worst case, use 2 stickers, you get 10!!!!!!

I would seriously recommend these for anyone wanting to show off to their mates, or their boss (both of which i now do) and for anyone who just wants to use the functions of a phone to its max - something I've never been to bothered about until now.

Great stickers, the glue holds really well so no chance of them falling off, and i still have 6 left to programme. AWESOME!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 10 Jun 2013
D. Warren "David Warren" (London, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
Bought these on a whim after learning about my phones nfc capabilities. They do the job just fine, all 10 work. You may struggle to think of uses but I found a few handy ones! I put one inside the battery cover of my tv remote and if I touch my phone to it it brings up a tv guide on my phone. On my bedside cabinet, the sticker opens IMDB as me and my girlfriend are always like "OMG who is that?!" when watching films

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tags, 3 April 2013
Mr. J. Maybury "Imagining More" (Harlow, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
These tags are dead easy to program, and can do numerous cool things on your nfc phone. I use mine on a HTC One X+. You can launch car mode with a tag in the car (bluetooth on nav launched) with one touch. They can launch specific websites, turn on WiFi, the list goes on. Very cheap and useful. They can easily be wiped and reused. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very quick delivery and excellent product, just be careful!, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
Product arrived within a day of being dispatched despite ordering standard delivery

The tags are perfect, and work well with my HTC One. Slightly gimmicky but everyday I'm thinking of different uses

Only issue I have had, was I made a 'car' one, which would turn off wifi, turn on gps, open maps etc. It worked perfectly, until I decided to try and peel the tag off and stick it on my dashboard. I must have damaged it, as it didn't work once I had stuck it down. My own fault, I know, just suggesting being extra careful when peeling them off

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use., 5 Aug 2013
Mr. K. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
I got these to play about with to see how the NFC works. The tags themselves are good and easy to peel off and stick to something once. I have put one in my car dock, one on my bedside dock and one on my PC dock to run various tasks. I found that they work best with "NFC Task Launcher" from the play store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked straight away using Tagstand Writer, 10 July 2013
Mr. J. N. Main (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
Work well but a warning to people, trying to write my contact card to a tag - mobile number alone was 136 bytes, adding an e-mail address took it to 146 bytes which wouldn't fit on the 137 byte tag. Keep this in mind when deciding which tags to buy as the information these tags hold is limited

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
10 tags, all as described, will use on my limited nfc feature windows phone and my more useful nfc android devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I expected but work great, 7 July 2013
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
These are just fantastic. I have one in my sofa cushion which I use on my Galaxy S3 to run a Tasker script to wake my media center and start a remote control app and another one for my upstairs media center. Haven't been able to figure out any more uses as yet but I'm sure I will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Subtle tags that work well for discrete placements., 30 July 2014
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
Got two separate tags by different sellers to try out various things. The other I got next day delivery with prime, the one above led me to expect 3-5 days delivery but both arrived the same day.

I haven't really gotten into power automatic quite yet, but using an android app called 'trigger' I managed to program 2 which I stuck to medication boxes and have them write a timestamp on my google calender to when I took them, and what I took. Nothing fancy but puts an end to forgetting if I had taken them or not.

Nothing spectacular so far but I can imagine them ending up all over my house before long.

The others I got were plastic circles of different colours about the thickness of a credit card. They are fine but I much prefer the thin sticker of this product. Much more concealed metal circles, and could just about be put behind a thin object (I've tried one with my phone case on and hiding the tag under a mouse mat, which still worked a charm).

Might put a few behind printed photospheres so people can view them on google maps on their phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 May 2014
This review is from: RapidNFC NTAG203 29mm Clear NFC Tags 10 Pack (Electronics)
These arrived very quickly in simple, effective packaging.

After downloading NFC Tools and a task app from the Play Store I was happily setting tags all over the place.

From switching on Bluetooth and opening my Rdio app next to the hifi to going silent, turning off wi-fi and starting the nightclock by the bed I've been really impressed with the uses of these impossibly slim tags.

For the time being they are my new fave gadget :-)