5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like a Charm
Published 17 months ago by mayank

2.0 out of 5 stars Not dual-link
Despite claiming to support DVI dual-link I don't think this adaptor does. I was only able to get 1920x1080@60Hz or 2560x1440@40Hz (with a Dell U2713HM and dual link DVI cable) - not 2560x1440@60Hz.

So not a great purchase if you want to use a resolution greater than 1080p.
Published 23 months ago by Simon MacMullen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not dual-link, 25 July 2013
This review is from: SODIAL(TM) Mini DisplayPort to DVI Female Adapter Cable for Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, iMac, Macbook Air, Mac Mini Laptop

So not a great purchase if you want to use a resolution greater than 1080p.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 27 Feb. 2014
Unpacked it, plugged it in and found that the image quality was dismal -- full of sync issues, grainy and otherwise completely unusable.

Packaged it for RMA within the hour. Steer clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like a Charm, 11 Jan. 2014
I brought a pair of them for my external Dell monitors which I use along with my Macbook Pro and they work like a charm - just connect the ends and thats pretty much it - nothing else needed to be done. They are good value for money compared to the rather over the top pricing of Apple for these accessories. Only complain is that the colour accent looks a bit faded on the external monitors, especially once you get used to the colours of the retina display - but thats something you get used to in a day or two of usage and then all is well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Low quality and stopped working in less than 1 month, 24 Feb. 2014
Obviously, a cheap product is going to be a cheap build... that's to be expected, however, I didn't expect it to stop working after one month, and the last two weeks were very precarious tweaking of the wire to get it to work because the slightest touch could disconnect the signal and then require tweaking to get it back.

I have to get a better one anyway and wish I had just done that in the first place rather than waste money with this rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Feb. 2013
It works perfect with mini displayport and thunderbolt. It was cheap but it seems solid built. Go ahead with buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better value by far!, 5 Feb. 2013
Matthew Graham (South East England) - See all my reviews
It works fine and for a fraction of the cost. Apple have enough of my money. Time to share the love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it Daily and love it, 22 May 2013
I've used this every day at work and am more than happy with it. I originally bought it thinkign that it would allow me to connect 2 monitor to my lenovo laptop which didn't work, my fualt for not working that out. So instead of ditching it I've ended up keeping it as it connects easily and I'm more than happy with it's performance at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well build product., 30 May 2013
Purchased 3 of these, 2 being used and 1 spare. I have them connected into Lenovo laptops as these only had a standard vgi output and I wanted to connect to Dell 26 inch wide screen digital displays. Cosmetically the same as the similar Apple product but at a fraction of the price. I will be purchasing a few more for friends that asked about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good so far., 6 April 2013
Currently using it for my Macbook Pro to hook it up to an external display, works well. Has the best build quality of any off Amazon or eBay that I have used, longer wire then them too. Hope it will last, as it'll be the last unbranded one I will be buying. Also works with a DVI to HDMI converter with audio.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work after 3 months - RUBBISH, 2 Nov. 2013
My cable worked perfectly for the first 3 months but it does NOT work anymore. The conncection is loose therefor it displays random colors on the display. Waste of money. Dont buy it, buy the real apple cable. Learned my lesson by going the cheap road. Rubbish.