5.0 out of 5 stars a must for your disney collection
This film is an all time Disney classic. I pretend I buying them for the children but, if I'm honest with myself I enjoy them just as much if not more. The dvd is a must to your collection and my children love the little games they have as extras also. All I can say is buy it.
Published on 20 Feb 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars loveable character
He is funny again and the kids love him to bits. Its nice to know I don't have to worry about what they are watching when I put a Disney DVD on for them.
Published 10 months ago by pothelfield

5.0 out of 5 stars a must for your disney collection, 20 Feb 2001

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Pooh Movie for a very long time, 25 Sep 2000
By A Customer
This is a great family movie, suitable for anyone no matter how old they are. It goes back to the more classic format of stories than is seen in the New Adventure series, but still has a moral at the end. The characters and voices are all just perfect- especially Eeyore, and the story has its share of both happy and sad moments. You sing along with all the familiar songs, such as the wonderful thing about Tiggers. It never falters and the time goes by very quickly. If you love Disney classic movies, rather than the newer cartoon types, and more importantly if you love Winnie the Pooh movies, this is one you must have in your collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Doubt I Will Be Watching Loads of this Film, 18 April 2013
dmcnabb - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
My son has become obsessed with Winnie the Pooh. My son is autistic, so I have never actually managed to get him to sit and focus on anything on the tv for more than a short period. My son likes to watch Tales of Friendship on Disney Junior and when I saw this on. I thought it would be a great way to get him to sit and focus on something. He sits and watches Winnie the Pooh films and actually focuses on other things while watching it. It has been tremendously useful to us, but I already know all of the songs and pretty much the whole film word for word!!!
Its a lovely little story about Tigger. Tigger wants someone to bounce with and Roo desperately wants it to be him. But after some discussion they come to the conclusion Tigger must have a family somewhere so Tigger goes in search of his family tree and in typical Tigger fashion doesn't pay complete attention to whats going on around him. Lovely story with lots of catchy songs and lots of incorperation of all of the other characters - mainly Roo. Great for any Winnie the Pooh Fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiggerific, 24 Sep 2000
By A Customer
This has to be the best Disney movie ever, full of laughter, music and friendship. The animation is excellent and I thought that the voices fitted perfectly to the characters.... it is sure to be loved by children and also Winnie the poo fans all over. I personally can't wait. My eyes never left the screen when I viewed the movie at the cinema over easter. This movie will most definatly be joining my video collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bouncy Tigger Fun!!, 13 Mar 2001
My son got this video for Christmas, and he was delighted with the free book that he received from the enclosed leaflet. Nice to see some plain, clean, fun on video, without violence. Typical Disney classics contain an element of nasty danger which younger kids can fear. Tigger is just good, clean, fun for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bouncerific, 12 Sep 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Tigger Movie [DVD] (DVD)
My toddler son has decided that he absolutely LOVES Winnie the Pooh after he was bought the Winnie the Pooh [DVD] for his Birthday by a family member which turned out to be a blessing on a recent trip away with a long drive as it kept him amused watching it on the DVD player in the car. So when we recently went away on a trip needing another long drive I knew we needed to get another DVD or two to keep him amused instead of having the Winnie the Pooh movie on repeat driving me a bit nuts listening to it over and over again in the car and the hotel!
My son has been laughing out loud at this movie which in typical Disney fashion is yet another perfect family film which features Tigger searching for other Tiggers with lots of funny laugh out loud parts to keep your little ones amused.
A brilliant little film which has also recently been on the Disney channel but has been perfect on our recent trip away.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wonderful thing about Tigger, 28 Nov 2000
By A Customer
Sheer fun for all the family. The songs will have you humming, then whistling then signing along. It gets under your skin and brings bak memories from the days when Dysney used to make cartoons that were just fun.
I would reccomnd this to anyone that wants to escape from the more mundain thing in life.

5.0 out of 5 stars tiggerific, 20 April 2003
By A Customer
a magical movie filled with laughter and fun. If it doesnt bring a smile to your face nothing will

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiggerific, 21 Mar 2009
Mr. R. D. Cox (London) - See all my reviews
This is these second favourite movie for my son, out of all of the Winnie the Pooh films that he has. I think it is probably his favourite song because his favourite character is take. He particularly loved parks where rabbit is tried to rebuild it was a house, and it keeps falling down; at 20 months old, he finds this absolutely hilarious every time he sees it. For me it is actually the least favourite of all of the Winnie the Pooh movies, I find the storyline a bit repetitive and the character motives are a little bit over the top and less relates more than the other the Winnie the Pooh films so the four-star rating comes from my son more than me.

5.0 out of 5 stars another classic in the enchanting tale of the 100 acre wood, 29 Oct 2000
By A Customer
This was the first film my daughter saw at a cinema and she was enchanted so buying the video was a must. Every Pooh fan must agree that this is a further excellant edition to the stories of that "silly old bear" and his friends. We love the songs and cant stop singing them. The animation was as always amazing and in conclusion this is a film for everyone both young and young at heart. A must have in our opinion.

The Tigger Movie [DVD]
The Tigger Movie [DVD] by Jun Falkenstein (DVD - 2012)