4.5 out of 5 stars1,169

on 31 July 2013
Great fun and very addictive. I spend hours using this app on my Kindle Fire. I would definitely recommend this product.
on 9 March 2013
This game is amazing especially for a free game. This game has been a hit in my family with everyone solving the puzzles
on 8 August 2013
Suitable for young kids and adults alike. I am totally addicted. Love this game,very fun. I also love the sounds.
on 30 July 2013
Game is great keeps your mind active gets you guessing at times easy to get on with relaxing helps you unwind.
on 23 July 2013
Soo good! I'm really addicted to this game. It gets really hard but I am determined to get every one done :D
on 13 August 2013
A simple game that is surprisingly hard to do! Just when you think you have the hang of it ,it gets tricky
on 10 March 2013
I really enjoy play I this game it's fun , but very addictive , all you have to do is connect the dots but in there colour ! It's great fun
on 8 May 2013
This game is sooo addictive. Love it love it love it. Loads of levels. Some really get you thinking. Downside is you ended up playing this and not doing anything else!
on 8 May 2013
I cannot believe how addictive this game is. I love it for its fun but also strategy building. I am so pleased it is free otherwise my bill would bee very expensive .
on 18 March 2013
Excellent game very addictive I found really hard to put my kindle down when I started play this!!
Definitely worth downloading!!