on 7 May 2014
This was given as a gift and it was really liked.

It is looks great as fashion jewellery on a teenager who does not want to own an expensive watch. It looks like it costs much more than it does.

In time the "gold" plating will ware off, but it was worth the price.
on 4 February 2013
really nice watch, fits perfect and looks more expensive than it was. great buy, .have already recommended it to friends.
on 25 June 2015
I've had this watch for ages and it looks beautiful and expensive. I defo recommend this to anyone especially if ur getting it as a gift. It's often mistaken for Rolex looool. However because I keep getting my watch wet it's turning slightly bronze. But I've had it for almost 2 years now.
on 29 January 2014
The watch arrived earlier than expected, and I like the fact thatbi did not have to contact the seller as everthing was packaged perfectly. Now the watch, the watch is so beautiful and a good weight and really does look more expensive than it actually was, nothing is out of place or missing. It is a little bit big for me but that can be fixed easily, bottom line i would definitely recommend it.
on 25 July 2014
It is quite a nice watch. It doesn't look exactly like the picture. It doesn't have those wings on the face. But it's a good watch for the price I'm paying. It was quite long for my hands so I had to shorten it which was easy (just used YouTube)
on 22 July 2013
it looks worth a lot more than it really cost great value for money I gave it to my son he loved it
on 3 November 2013
Really great reasonably heavy looks real to people I showed it to and you know its a watch it came in no time
on 30 December 2013
I love this watch, looks expensive, it was a little big had to have 2 links removed. I have had lots of complimentry remarks about it.
on 30 May 2014
Looks much more expensive and had a much better looking face than expected for the purchase price and delivery time excellent
on 4 July 2014
I needed a watch to go to a wedding . Everyone said how nice it looked .
I only wear this for best . Looks nice on