on 20 September 2010
What a book to read.Its very enlightening not only for pastors but for all Christians who want a better understanding of the Pastoral books.I've read and picked a lot of informatiom from it for my sermons.Everytime I read it I get refreshed and I see and understand the Apostle Paul in a different way. Never have I been blessed and inspired so much through reading a book than now.
God bless the author.
on 4 January 2013
If I could have just one commentary on these letters, then this would be it. It is clear, concise and very readable while being surprisingly thorough, allowing the text to set the agenda and speak for itself, yet acknowledging and giving convincing responses to many contemporary approaches that depend on cultural speculations.
on 5 September 2015
looking forward to using it later