5.0 out of 5 stars Pine Green - perfect for my new Docs
I recently bought a pair of 'Made in England' Doc Marten boots in dark green that needed the best of care to look after my investment :) I thought I would have trouble finding the right colour in a boot cream, but a quick look on Amazon found this brand by this seller. I ordered the Pine Green and hoped for the best.

Having received the boot cream in pine green...
Published 17 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great product - used on leather sofa dog had scratched - worked like a treat, since have used two other colours on 2 other sofas for friends, imagine what it could do for shoes and handbags!
Published 2 months ago by Tess Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Pine Green - perfect for my new Docs, 10 May 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Woly "Fashion Leather Cream" Polish for all smooth leathers Shoes & Boots 75ml tube (Apparel)

Having received the boot cream in pine green today, I gave my new Green Docs a going over with it and I am delighted. The colour match is PERFECT (wow! so pleased) and although my boots are new I know that prevention rather than cure is always the way with quality boots etc.

It comes with a sponge applicator at the end of the tube and a small squeeze releases the right amount onto the sponge to apply to your boots/shoes. The instructions then ask you to leave it to dry a while ( 10 mins I left mine) and then buff, I followed the instructions exactly and can tell you that the product works great, the colour is great and the finish is great.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars golf shoes, 10 Nov 2013
just what i was looking for, made my golf shoes look like new again. well pleased. good product, as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 23 May 2013
This red polish is easy to use , is a very good consistency covers wear and tear well and marks also. It is exactly the colour as shown in the picture, overall very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoe creme, 17 Mar 2014
My daughter very pleased with this for her DM's. good value for product. great colour match for her boots, :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for clark shoe, 9 Jun 2014
i have been searching blue shoe polish which can be used for colour and water protection.
when iused it on my shoe , it looks new ....... Awesome. Doesn't look local color , quality of color is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous fuchsia shoes once again, 11 May 2014
I own a lovely pair of pink brogues from Clark's. Even though I was warned when I bought them that the colour wouldn't last, I was disappointed that the colour was very faded less than a year later. I was hoping this shoe polish would give my shoes a new life and it absolutely did!

I was concerned Fuchsia wouldn't look great, but it was the closest colour I could buy and surprisingly it blended in perfectly. As I've read in other reviews, this cream didn't cover up dirt and smudge marks but it did restore the colour. I am very happy with this product and definitely recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Sep 2014
Bought to revive my 3 year old daughter's bright pink shoes, a perfect match and they look so much better, we will now have pink shoes forever!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Oct 2014
Does the job, colour right, may need another coat on my sun faded leather rucksack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
C. Jones (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just perfect for my purple shoes.