5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, great price
Published 12 months ago by chevonne mathurin

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit not quite right
I have already had one set of these wrist brace supports in the same size, so was happy to reorder a new pair. However, these were in a different material and the size was different so that the fit was not as good as the first pair. I didn't get round to returning them and am wearing them. The price is good, but when I order my next pair I will make sure they are what I...
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by Gill's reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, great price, 10 Mar. 2014
I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and had been in constant pain in my right wrist. I bought this splint as i didn't want to wait until my nxt rheum appointment for treatment. This helped me so much, gives excellent support but still allows u to carry out everyday tasks. Its comfortable enough to sleep in in fact i hve had to remind myself to not wear it all the time as i feel it could make my wrist weaker if worn for long periods. Excellent purchase at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splints, 8 April 2013
BRILLIANT - best ever splints I've tried and price excellent - had recent carpal tunnel surgery and looking for navy blue splint - initially not sure about black but look so good bought them for post fracture of other hand. Looks smart, well made, supportive, comfortable, long Velcro straps - would certainly buy more and hand surgeon impressed too....well delighted with them - Squirrel 59 - M 8.4.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job!, 3 Nov. 2012
My carpal tunnel syndrome was much less painful as soon as I started to wear the splint. As I wear mainly black it also was not too conspicuous in use. Would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Active Wrist, 15 Sept. 2012
Very good product. After suffering from pain in the right hand wrist due to work computer use I wore it everyday and I have seen the difference in a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 9 Sept. 2013
I bought this after having my cast removed after braking my wrist. I needed support to help with rebuilding strength for the first few days. I have a young baby so I needed to be able to pick him up. This doesn't allow for great movement but that's what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On, 19 Jun. 2014
Absolutely exactly what I needed. Fractured my ulnar styeloid process but hosp unable to put a POP on due to hand being swollen from cellulitis. When I saw ortho consultant a week or so later, quite happy with my self treatment! Very quick delivery by Actesso as well. Spot On. Purchased left hand version as well as well as a Just In Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Seviceable and comfortable, 1 Jan. 2014
Did what it promised in the description. Size advice helpful and accurate to get good fit. Helped in limiting the twisting of my wrist thus allowing my injury to heal.

5.0 out of 5 stars CARPEL TUNNEL SUFFERER, 29 Aug. 2013
Suffer from Carpel Tunnel syndrome, supports help greatly, they are very comfortable which is extremely important as I have to wear them at night too. Recommend if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and supportive..., 18 Jun. 2013
Reasonably priced, extremely comfortable and tight enough to support my wrist without restricting circulation. It's adjustable too, once of the bonuses of Velcro fastenings! The support bar is molded to come up under your wrist and follow the contour of your palm. It does restrict movement of your wrist a little, but that's kinda the point (for me anyway). It's stopping me from twisting my wrist in the way that has been hurting me - since putting it on I've had literally no pain at all. I should add that to my knowledge, I'm not suffering from any wrist-related long term medical conditions. I think I just pulled something a couple of months ago and a combination of playing guitar, working in a office using a computer all day and a fairly active lifestyle including lifting weights has stopped me recovering properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Jun. 2013
Had a few of these and this has been the best for comfort, quality and affordability, would recommend the product and seller !!!

Actesso Black Elasticated Wrist Support Splint (Small, Left)
Actesso Black Elasticated Wrist Support Splint (Small, Left) by Actesso Medical Supports (formerly Active Backs Orthopaedics)