4.0 out of 5 stars Realistic weight loss
Anyone buying these and expecting drastic weight loss miracles, will probably be disappointed. What it does do is give you a helping hand, and a level of control for the 20% of the time where you might be less diet focused (IE, Weekends).
Published 16 months ago by Hils

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
A good product that does what is says, read the leaflet carefully as it does expel unwanted fat etc by the most natural way.
Published 8 months ago by Derrick Bossons

4.0 out of 5 stars Realistic weight loss, 29 April 2013
This review is from: XLS Medical Fat Binder Tablets - Pack of 180 (Personal Care)
My husband and I have been using these for around 4 weeks - my husband has lost over a stone, and I have lost 10 pounds. We are on a calorie restricted diet for 75-80% of the time, but over the weekends we will have a takeaway and a few glassess of wine.

These pills form part of the weight loss solution for us - but not all of it. It seems to stop weight loss plateaus, stops you snacking, and regulates your digestion. What it won't do is - make you loose pounds when you are not dieting.

They are expensive, but at least they have scientific studies to back them up.

Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to admit to being impressed!, 17 Dec 2013
Cheekysheep - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought these after seeing the advert on TV, I read the reviews and to be fair there were a few negative reviews. After trying them for a month I have just bought my second months supply. I bought my first batch from Boots as they were on "Special Offer" at 47.00 I didn't realise you could get them on Amazon for less than that... Result! Speaking of results, I've lost weight consistently and quickly, I've stuck to a calorie controlled diet sticking to about 1600 calories a day, you could say Id lose weight anyway but its dropped off, I've lost 16.2 kgs in 6 weeks (that's 2 stone 7 lbs). To those of you who have written negative comments I suggest that you change your diet too, because after all its a diet pill not a magic wand! To those of you who give it a go... Good Luck and stick with it!

UPDATE: Its been 5 months since starting using these XLS fat binders, and I have to reiterate, I dont know how they work but for me they have been an absolute revelation, I have now lost 34.4 kgs (that's 5 stone 6 lbs), yes I had plenty to lose but you cant get away from the fact that as part of a calorie controlled diet and plenty of excersise they have helped when nothing else has!

UPDATE 2: Well that's it, today the last day of my diet... Holidays tomorrow! I thought Id give you the final instalment of using this product. Well after 7 months I have lost 40 kgs (that's 6 stone 4 lbs), the dieting, the exercising, these XLS fat binders have all helped... I know, there are those that don't agree, but I can only report what has happened to me and how I've tried and failed numerous times before... This time was different; the only difference was, taking these!!! It may be because they cost a few quid and failure would mean I wasted my money, who knows, I don't really care, what I do know is I lost over 6 stones... My conclusion... They definitely helped me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat binders, 2 April 2013
Mrs. Elizabeth Mackie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Have been eating very healthy and with the tablets I have lost nearly 2 stone since October. The tablets have no aftertaste and are easy to take.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Jun 2013
Mrs. Margaret R. Cape (Mousehole Cornwall) - See all my reviews
Am really happy with these tablets they work very well with no side effects. in other words do what they're supposed to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb 2013
Worked a charm!! Very happy
I'd never taken any type of weight loss tablet before but I am very glad with the results

5.0 out of 5 stars xls, 23 April 2013
Brilliant it really work.out of all that I have tried I would recommend it to everyone women and men try and see.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 23 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars XLS pills, 4 Mar 2013
These are really good, definitely took edge of apetite. No side effects to report. Will be buying this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars HEALTHY LIFESTYLE, 1 Dec 2013
VERY PLEASED WITH THESE . THEY KICKSTARTED MY HEALTHY EATING PLAN, JUST IN TIME VFOR CHRISTMAS AND THE HOLIDAYS .

5.0 out of 5 stars xls medical, 17 Aug 2013
brilliant service brilliant product for loosing weight very impressed will order more when req as product is working on me

XLS Medical Fat Binder Tablets - Pack of 180