on 28 March 2016
Good device.
on 23 October 2015
on 19 January 2015
blows ipod out the water
on 10 June 2015
does everthing I want
on 27 March 2015
works well looks good
on 30 July 2014
Fantastic value!!
on 11 July 2013
Great picture Great sound...Bought 32GB SD & thought I was ready to go but oh no... getting this thing linked up to my PC is a nightmare it is just a total pain I really can't be bothered with it. To store anything I have to take the card out install put it into my PC & xfer it that method OR sit n wait to see if it will connect which usually it doesn't. I have the UTD software.
But really what is this thing about it has everything bar the fone? I can only see it as a lossleader to entice people who have bought the MP3 player to upgrade to the fone.. Well that won't be me this thing has been one big put off.
I was looking to buy the Sony NWZE474 8GB MP3 Walkman (already own one) they were the same price but which are you going to buy the Sony 2" screen or the Samsung 4" so I plumbed for the samsung but for ease of use I regret that choice.
What a great MP3 plr this could've been.
on 1 May 2013
I bought this essentially as an MP3 player but it does effectively virtually everything make phone calls and wash the dishes. It is a really good value mini tablet.
on 23 October 2014
10/10 good buy
on 20 January 2013
Hi.
Great machine for my son. Big Screen.

with all functions necessary for a portable console.

Easy to use it.