4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality from Core 150 but..
This is the 4th Core 150 I own but the free shaker that came was pink (so this offer is not very attractive) and secondly the plastic of the mesh the holds the compartments was broken and I sent a tweet to Core 150 but no one responded!
Published 22 months ago by Nikolaos Bikakis

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent apart from not so perfect stopper
The compartments containers are excellent, very clever idea, it has a great capacity too.
The lid screws on brilliantly but the stopper at the top does not line up well - not on mine at least so have to give it a good old smack to seal it proper, and as a result the inside of the stopper is somewhat mashed, but the odd thing is I have had this a couple of years now...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. Adrian C. Deeks

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality from Core 150 but.., 26 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Core 150, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Core150 Red 1 Litre Protein Shaker Bottle with 3 Storage Compartments (Personal Care)
I can honestly say that shaker cups were the bane of my life before this product. I have sprayed myself, my desk, my car with more protein than I care to imagine. My last car stank because a shaker cup came open and the whole lot fell onto the mat in the heat of summer. I hated shaker cups. I tried loads of different ones - they leaked, they broke, they warped. I also stressed out at the thought of carrying little pots of powder around with me separate to my cup! The Core150 shaker has a pull-out compartment that stores neatly inside the cup when not in use. It has 3 separate sealed sections each of which hold precisely 50g powder - or your nuts, supplements - whatever else you need to carry! It comes in some great bright colours, their service and communication is fabulous - I literally cannot complain! Mine has washed really, really well, it's exceptionally sturdy, doesn't leak or spill!
In short - I love this shaker. It has made my life so much easier and I will be buying more. I was thinking that the price tag was a lot for a shaker but it really, really isn't! When you live the fit life anything that makes your life easier is worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Core 150 Shaker in Green., 31 Jan. 2013
Brilliant delivery, considering I ordered this item from Falklands

Came across this item whilst on the hunt for a new shaker that wasn't a Smart Shaker which I've owned for well over a year now.

Brilliant initial idea of being able to bring your protein, pre-workout and various supplements into one container during the day, instead of putting them in various other small Tupper Ware containers of some sort.
However, the cup screw threads (Smart Shaker) would get stuck with protein supplements and end up as a rather tedious job of cleaning thoroughly several times a week.

With the Core 150's design, this should alleviate that screw thread problem. The beauty about this product is it's 3 compartments, which slots neatly underneath the mesh disc of the shaker and then into the main body. It has enough for Pre-Workout, Before and After training protein, as well as it's generous 1 liter of drink space.

So far, quite pleased with my purchase indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 19 Aug. 2013
I now own three of these shakers and can honestly say they are brilliant. I'm currently half way through the P90X workout and these shakers have played a big part in helping me keep on top of the nutrition plan. Taking on board 7 portions of proteins per day can mean a lot of meal perpetration for the day, however these shakers allow you to store three 50 gram servings of a supplement powder. alternatively you can use it to store vitamins, supplements, nuts, snacks, etc or a combination of any. I store two protein powder servings and use the third compartment to store mixed nuts. I've noted other people storing pre and post workout powders too which would come in handy at the gym. The shaker itself holds 1 litre of fluid. As soon as I get to work, I take out the centre compartment and leave it in a drawer and drink water from the shaker throughout the day to keep hydrated and make the protein shakes at set times. I recommend this to anyone who trains or is serious about nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, 23 April 2013
Really happy with this! Works really nicely, holds whole 1L of water (it is fairly big to hold in one hand) but other that leakproof perfect water bottle/shaker ;) used on daily basis

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have For A Gym Rat on the Move, 21 Aug. 2013
So I have been going to the gym for a while now whilst studying at university and I take my supplements religiously. However, when I leave my house in the morning I need to pack in a all my books, laptop, gym stuff etc. for a full day of uni and I would often find myself lugging around 3 different shakers with my sups plus a 4th to act as my water bottle. After my flat mate got his Core 150, I instantly became attracted to the idea of getting one to streamline my already overcrowded bag. So fast forward a week and I got my first Core 150 and I have never looked back, I can take all the supplements I need for the day in its handy compartment and use it as a water bottle (with a larger capacity so fewer trips to the water fountain to boot!!) Great product and a fitness essential for any gym rat on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 15 May 2013
It's exactly what you think it is, a 1 litre shaker. The extra compartments weren't any use for me, but I gave them to a friend and he's loving them, so if you need to carry protein or other supplements I guess they'd be handy.

I got this simply for the large volume, and make no mistakes this is a big old shaker. I used it for my breakfast smoothie and it's more than big enough to hold everything. The quality is good, the top has a good water tight seal (though you do need to give it a bit of elbow grease to get it fully locked) but it is at the end of the day exactly what you want: a big shaker.

Does exactly what you want and seems built to last, very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Core 150 shaker review, 19 Aug. 2013
i would recommend core 150 to anyone since ive started core150 this year i havent looked back yet and wouldnt think of using any other shaker as well as it being bigger than your run of the mill shaker its unique compartments which cleverly fit inside the shaker meaning you dont have to carry around a whole bunch of equipment to the gym or rugby training! it is a space saving way to carry the different supplements i use through out the day and the days of carrying round the tubs of the stuff are over! i would recommend it to everyone especially people who are serious about any sport or the gym lets not also rule out they look pretty sick i personally have 5 of them

5.0 out of 5 stars Uh-mazing!!, 19 Aug. 2013
This is the ultimate shaker for any serious athlete with a busy lifestyle. Firstly a 1L capacity - you'll definitely get your hydration with this shaker. Secondly there are 3 internal compartments, for pre/post/whatever else you want!! Perfect for anyone who has a busy lifestyle but still likes to / wants to train as a serious athlete. The Core150 really helped me stick to my nutritional goals at university, I was able to put healthy snacks in the compartments to keep me from grabbing a chocolate bar when I was peckish in lectures. I have 2 of these and what can I say, i get a lot of good snack-age going on during lectures

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a shaker, 18 May 2014
I started buying Core150 shakers not long after they came out. At the time I was training for a half-marathon and going to the gym quite a lot whilst suffering with a broken back (was very careful and had a trainer). I now own 9 of my own and have bought and given countless to friends who are all as impressed as I am with the shaker. Sadly since I ran the half marathon my back has got worse so I'm not as 'into' my fitness as I used to be. As a result of this I can offer you two perspectives of why these shakers are quite immense.

From a fitness point of view the pros
1. Holds a whole litre of liquid, which is essential if you're doing an intense workout, hydration is so important.
2. The storage unit is such a good idea, you can keep your tablet form supplements, your protein powder, pre-workout and all you have to do, after you've taken your pre-workout, swill the bottle, put in more water and the protein powder and boom, you're ready for your post workout protein shake.
3. It saves space in your gym bag, no separate things for pills, powders, no separate bottles for this and that.
4. The customer service and social media aspects are beyond what you'd expect. Always good banter on Twitter, amazing.

Fitness cons
1. People are always trying to get me to give them one of my shakers!!!!

For general day to day use, there are benefits also
1. Can keep fruit, nuts, vitamins in the storage unit.
2. I know if I drink two shaker's full of water, I'll have had 2 litres of water, keeps you healthy.
3. They're got some funky colours too.

All in all I can't think of a bad thing to say about these shakers, I work long hours and travel a lot and they keep me going. I've not used another type or brand since I bought my first Core150, why would I?