Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£12.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 2 October 2012
Just had the pleasure of listening to the new Lower Than Atlantis album.

I didn't skip one track on the CD, and am currently listening to it for a second time.

Far Q & World Record set the bar, and Changing Tunes, is just as good, if not better.

If you are a fan of Lower Than Atlantis, you NEED to get this album, best £8 I ever spent.

For anyone looking for a new band to follow, I can't recommend this band any higher.
on 29 July 2013
This is a fantastic album full of excellent songs that are often very well-crafted. LTA have their own recognisable sound and Mike Duce writes some great songs and I love his voice. 'Go On Strike' is a n absolute corker and this band really rocks!!!
on 12 July 2013
Love this album! From "Prologue" to "Showtime" every single track were great (the entire album)! A lot of different songs and at the same time very original. This special edition CD/DVD included a 45 min DVD with a lot of footage from their past and present as well as a studio tour. AND it included 5 more songs that i had not listen to before i got this album. 4 new songs and one self-released song called "If the world was to end". The bonus songs are as great as the rest on the album. 5/5 obviously!
on 8 September 2014
extremely amazing album, but also extremely hard to find i'm from america and this cd is only in digital download in america, i hard to order this from the UK in order to get it and it was completely work it. great band great sound and the extra 5 songs are actually my favorite ones in the whole cd and the bonus dvd is well over a hour and, just what else can i say completely work buying this deluxe cd
on 17 March 2013
Well it was an easy decision to buy this album since I had been listening to the album through spotify and seen the Band Live in my home town, so I had been dying to listen to it again since I couldnt listen to it on spotify anymore.

Brilliant album by a brilliant band from start to finish :)
on 5 September 2013
Not a massive fan of Lower Than Atlantis but liked the single so bought the album. Bit boring in my opinion but good background music :-) If you're a big fan you'll love it!
on 10 January 2013
It deserves a 5 star rating, not many bands will put out a record with over 15 tracks , but each track is worthy of the 5 star rating, worth every penny!
on 18 April 2013
I Love the DVD and extra songs. It is a right departure from from Far Q though. It does really show there progession though.
on 25 December 2012
Rousing tunes - bring on the air guitar and lead singer strut. Gets better with every listen. In my top 3 for 2012.
on 5 December 2013
this is a fantastic album just what I hoped it would be I constantly play this and the delivery was very good