1,263 Reviews

I have never really been able to find flip flops that are comfortable enough for me to wear. These are amazing, so comfortable - excellent for holiday around the pool or just at home! I read the reviews before buying and noticed that there were conflicting comments about the sizing. I normally wear a size 5 in all other shoes but a size 4 in these fit perfectly...
Published 17 months ago by Mckiwi

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch the siesi
My husband has had three pairs of these flip flops and each one is a different size, They are all marked the same but it is obvious that the manufacturer has a problem with quality control to allow such differences in the sizes
Published 9 months ago by L. Dean

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfy!! - To address sizing issues go on the crocs site for the measurements!!, 30 Sept. 2013

On the crocs website they have a sizing guide with measurements and what size you are in crocs so it's easy to determine which size you need -

All the sizing is the same whether you look at normal/relaxed or wide fit (these are relaxed fit and the website explains what this means as well). I just measured my feet roughly and ordered the corresponding size.

These are just simple, plain, comfortable flip flops and for someone who could never really wear them before to say that is something! They're so good i'm thinking about buying a couple more pairs for the future!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not true to regular size, 7 Aug. 2014
Very comfortable and great for the price.
Had to get 1 size smaller replacement, which was easy with Amazon returns.
Courier picked up from home on requested date and notified in the morning of a 1 hour pickup window.

Note on the price: The price keeps fluctuating, so watch for a few days if it's high.
Went from £7.99 when I first had a look to £17.99, waited for a few day and it dropped back to £7.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Flops Blue, 24 July 2010
M. G. Blundell "MGB43" (Newton Abbot) - See all my reviews
Bought these after owning a previous version and am not disappointed. Perfect fit and complete comfort.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever, 20 Jun. 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I am a woman, 41, so at that age where comfort is far more important than style.

I broke my foot a few years ago and my foot is pinned and so having a shoe i can wear that doesn't hurt my feet is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I despise crocs, i think they are disgusting, always have, and about 6 months ago for Christmas i received a pair of crocs flip flops.

I opened them up, looked at my mother who had bought them for me and said are you joking mummy, crocs? You know i think they are vile, she laughs and says, you havent put them on your feet yet, i reply ok fine ill try them, so very reluctantly on they went and i honestly cant lie, it was amazing, they fit my feet like a glove, soft, squidgy, supportive, they dont rub, the little nodules massage my feet as i walk in them, i loved them. My mum had bought me a purple pair as they are my favourite colour and i wore them out, i wore them in the house like slippers even over winter, they were never off my feet.

I have now bought the black and Lime green pairs for summer.

I very rarely give 5 stars to anything but these are brilliant.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch the siesi, 7 May 2014
L. Dean (Norfolk England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 9 Jun. 2013
Good looking and hard wearing, these are my second pair. So comfortable and bouncy, can just be washed to clean, also true to size, arrived quickly well wrapped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable from the get go, 13 Aug. 2014
I was somewhat hesitant to buy these. I have always thought Crocs were ridiculous looking and have not owned a pair. However, my old £3 flip flops broke so I needed some new ones. The price was good so I thought id try them out. I have been immensely impressed and would recommend them to all. They are very comfortable to wear from the get go and have a good grip on the bottom, even on wet mud. I have always suffered with blisters in-between my toes when wearing flip flops for a long period of time - this is something that hasn't happened with these crocs. I am a size 11, with wide feet and this size 11 fits me well. They are lightweight and due to the thickness (probably double that of havianna type flip flops) you tend to not feel rough ground underfoot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flip flops, 9 May 2013
Evelyn Gardiner (Clare, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I love these flip flops, very comfortable and so easy to wash. Colour is great too will dress up outfits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design. Stronger and sturdier than a normal flip-flop, 8 Sept. 2014
D. Egan (UK) - See all my reviews
Lived in these all summer and still wearing them around the house. Great design. Stronger and sturdier than a normal flip-flop. These are comfortable and give more support and protection than a normal floppy flip-flop. Good treads. I used these on a kayaking trip and hopped about on dry rocks like a mountain goat in these flip flops when we made camp each evening. I was surprised at the abuse they took as I also did short hikes on steep terrain both uphill and downhill in these and fully expected the strap and/or toe-post to break on the downhill. But they handled all terrain. I also took these with me when paddle-boarding barefoot so that I could slip these on when I stepped off the paddle board. They clipped easily onto the board with a carabiner. Now using them around the house at home instead of slippers which I find too hot. Also great at the gym for poolside and changing rooms and showers. I am freaked about picking up athletes foot or verrucas so I always wear flip flops in public wet areas. These are the best flip flops I've ever had. No chafing or rubbing and the toe post does not cause any irritation or skin damage. There is foot and arch support so you don't get that normal flip flop foot ache. And they don't make that silly sound that normal flip flops make as you walk when they slap the sole of your feet. These don't slap. I bought 2 pairs for myself and a pair for my son for his swim bag. I totally recommend these for all year round use and above all for foot health and hygiene.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 6 Jun. 2012
These are my first Crocs, and I fallen in love immediately. I've never worn something more comfortable. The size is perfect. I strongly recommend this product.