5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 12 April 2013
Malcolm Taylor (Wales U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miore 9ct White Gold Diamond and Freshwater Pearl Pendant on 45cm Chain USP034PW (Jewellery)
it was a perfect birthday gift for our daughter.
She was delighted with the pearl.
The diamond is her birth stone.!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, feminine piece of jewellery, 31 Mar 2014
Bought for my Mum as a Mother's Day gift. She loves it! The pearl is without blemishes and, as another reviewer has said, is elongated, almost pear-shaped: this adds to its beauty. The diamond, although small, sparkles nicely. The chain is delicate to suit the pearl so care should be taken with it. Having said that, had I known how pretty it is I would have bought two - one for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars 9ct Gold Pearl and Diamond, 16 Jun 2014
My Mum loved it and again it came exactly on time and was exactly as discribed, and my mum was so happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing overall design and product, 27 Mar 2014
Stephen Reid "Stephen" (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This item was delivered in a couple of days: very satisfactory.

The pendant comes in a pale blue flip-top box with a darker blue velvet-like insert. It is accompanied by a credit-card sized certificate of authenticity. The important observation here is that the components are guaranteed to be conflict free.

The example I received has a freshwater pearl that is more of an oval shape than the picture would suggest: I like that. The colour is good and I see no markings that would detract from the appearance. The white gold chain is very delicate: good from the point of view of being very fine, but beware getting it caught in clothes - easy to break I would expect. The small diamond above the pearl catches the light nicely but it is exactly that - small!

It's a pleasing overall design and product. I bought this at the sale price and for that, it is good value for money. I like it and it well deserves four stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014