Size: 14 UKColour: Brown EarthChange
Price:£112.95+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 16 January 2014
Updated: I had to send this item back as it started to wear at the cuffs within a few weeks of purchase and despite not being exposed to rough or heavy duty use. It was a lovely jacket and I really did like it but was disappointed by the quality issue which I'm hoping was just a one off and that I was unlucky.

I ordered this before Christmas and received it on Christmas Eve. I was delighted as it is comfortable and the size is perfect for wearing over a jumper - even a slightly bulkier one. The colour mix is lovely as some black coats can be very dull and masculine looking. I have received many compliments and am delighted with my choice.
If you are looking for a well designed, fashionable, warm and comfy jacket for the cold weather then this is ideal.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2013
Very comfortable jacket with many pockets.
Breethes and protects from the weather wery well.
Good value for money. Higly recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse