Size: Large/40|Colour: Basic|Change
Price:£32.99

on 16 March 2015
I bought this for a skiing holiday and because it was very cheap. It is very good for the price and has quite a flattering fit. My only issue is the sleeves are too long for me, but I am petite so this is normal, but it means I can't actually wear it skiing comfortably because I need to double the sleeves over and then this makes it difficult to put my gloves on, and it just bugs me.
on 11 January 2014
I ordered the orchid pink version of this top which is different to what is shown on the picture. The orange detail on the zip is not on my purchase and so you can't see the protest wording very clearly. Nice top so I will keep and I'm sure it will be good for my next skiing trip, but photo should be accurate.
on 20 June 2015
Good top. Fits well in the body. The arms are slightly long. So I fold them. But they can come handy if you go out running and it is cold. :)
I have worn it under ski jacket in Easter, still cold up in the mountain and it was nice and warm. Also visible so friends can find you at the restaurant. :)
on 11 January 2014
I am normally size 10 for top, but I bought medium. It's good as I can use it as second layer. Mine is black. I am pleased I got it only £6.99 and it was increased immediately just after I ordered.
on 8 April 2013
I already have one but wanted it to co-ordinate with my new gear. Found the sizing a bit small, more figure hugging but does the job well. Good price too, which was what drew me!
on 5 November 2014