Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 October 2012
The screen protector is of excellent quality and fits snug on the camera body
When fitted there is no movement and the eye piece slots nicely in place.
Great product and would highly recommend for the Canon 5D MKIII as a screen protector.
on 23 April 2013
I had a GGS screen protector on my previous camera so knew they were good, this one is just as good and highly recommended, what I didn't like was the fact it was delivered from China so there was quite a delay in the delivery.
To be fair it was within the delivery time stated and arrived promptly, (after I sent a reminder)I
I would have ordered it directly if I'd known, surely the sellers could carry a stock?
It's for a Canon 5D Mk III so there must surely be a demand.
on 28 February 2014
Having used for a period I would make this purchase again.
On the plus side the quality of the glass is good and there is no restriction on screen viewing, no significant reflection under direct but oblique lighting and general build quality is good.
On the negative the mount (via the eye piece cover slides) allows some lateral movement of the screen which may (with time cause some rear panel abrasion) and some of the button icons are partially obscured and it does increase the rear bulk of the body - but then you already have a rather chunky 5D and I guess you know intuitively what button does what.
Foot note: I experienced timely supply from this seller, no delays as reported by some.
on 18 September 2013
The screen protector arrived 10 days after placing the order so it was within the timescale quoted.
I have fitted it to my Canon 5D Mark III which only took a few minutes. Making sure that all surfaces were dust free took the longest, but was worth doing. The LCD images are clear and to be honest I can't tell the difference from the original screen. The eyepiece fits back onto the protector once fitted to the camera and sticks out about 6mm from its original position. I wear glasses and so I was concerned that this may reduce the amount that I can see through the eyepiece. It does a little but I have not found it to be a problem and is a small price to pay for using a protector which does not glue to your camera and can be easily removed if required. It is early days but so far I like it.
on 17 September 2013
It protects both the viewfinder and the rear screen. It's a tight fit (good in all respects: protection, compactness, security, etc) and it will be easy to remove if necessary. Remove the viewfinder's rubber frame, slide the screen protector into position, replace the rubber frame - fitting (and removing) it is as easy as that. There are no imperfections in the screen-protector material, and no noticeable opacity. It's a clear (pun intended) winner, for me. Delighted I bought it, and I'm not even conscious that it's in place when I use the camera. A very worthwhile investment.
on 3 July 2013
Great product which will hopefully protect my screen for the life of the camera.
It would be nice if it didnt cover up the canon logo.
on 6 February 2014
I purchased this for my father as he'd had just upgraded to a canon EOS 5d mk3, unfortunately he found that he reacted to the coating on the camera! He loved the camera and was desperate to find a way to keep it and this screen protector saved the day !

The screen protector fits perfectly and doesn't excessively change the over all look of the camera. I would recommend this product and the seller too, the delivery was fast and it was well packed.
on 5 April 2013
I was cautious about adding a third party screen to a new camera but this screen is great. It's finish matches the 5D body so well it just looks like part of the camera. I've previously had Nikon cameras which come with a screen protector so thought this was a must.
on 24 May 2015
meh!! Ok it does a job but ive found it gets dirty too easy on the underneath as it doesn't a-fix to the back screen just rests on top. Ive found that in bright light it tends to hamper image display. I must admit ive removed it.
on 23 September 2013
It is very easy to fit and protects nicely both the screen as well as the viewfinder. It's a bit more sensitive to reflections though, in comparison with the normal Canon's screen. But still very good!!!

See one answered question