5.0 out of 5 stars GG5 LCD Screen - Canon 5D MKIII
The screen protector is of excellent quality and fits snug on the camera body
When fitted there is no movement and the eye piece slots nicely in place.
Great product and would highly recommend for the Canon 5D MKIII as a screen protector.
Published on 26 Oct. 2012 by Tony Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars great Product, Poor delivery
I had a GGS screen protector on my previous camera so knew they were good, this one is just as good and highly recommended, what I didn't like was the fact it was delivered from China so there was quite a delay in the delivery.
To be fair it was within the delivery time stated and arrived promptly, (after I sent a reminder)I
I would have ordered it directly if...
Published on 23 April 2013 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars GG5 LCD Screen - Canon 5D MKIII, 26 Oct. 2012
This review is from: BestDealUK GGS LCD Screen Protector Glass for Canon EOS 5D Mark III 5DIII DSLR Camera (Camera)
The screen protector is of excellent quality and fits snug on the camera body
When fitted there is no movement and the eye piece slots nicely in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars great Product, Poor delivery, 23 April 2013
Amazon Customer (Bolton Lancashire) - See all my reviews
I would have ordered it directly if I'd known, surely the sellers could carry a stock?
It's for a Canon 5D Mk III so there must surely be a demand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well but not perfectly, 28 Feb. 2014
Having used for a period I would make this purchase again.
On the plus side the quality of the glass is good and there is no restriction on screen viewing, no significant reflection under direct but oblique lighting and general build quality is good.
On the negative the mount (via the eye piece cover slides) allows some lateral movement of the screen which may (with time cause some rear panel abrasion) and some of the button icons are partially obscured and it does increase the rear bulk of the body - but then you already have a rather chunky 5D and I guess you know intuitively what button does what.
Foot note: I experienced timely supply from this seller, no delays as reported by some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2013
Great product which will hopefully protect my screen for the life of the camera.
It would be nice if it didnt cover up the canon logo.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved the day, 6 Feb. 2014
I purchased this for my father as he'd had just upgraded to a canon EOS 5d mk3, unfortunately he found that he reacted to the coating on the camera! He loved the camera and was desperate to find a way to keep it and this screen protector saved the day !

The screen protector fits perfectly and doesn't excessively change the over all look of the camera. I would recommend this product and the seller too, the delivery was fast and it was well packed.

5.0 out of 5 stars BestDealUK GGS LCD Screen Protector Glass for Canon EOS 5D Mark III 5DIII DSLR Camera, 31 Jan. 2014
Excellent Screen Protector. The Best I've bought yet. Fits like a glove. Highly Recommended by myself.
Go & Buy One.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and easy to fit item, 23 Sept. 2013
It is very easy to fit and protects nicely both the screen as well as the viewfinder. It's a bit more sensitive to reflections though, in comparison with the normal Canon's screen. But still very good!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon 5D Mark III Screen Protector, 18 Sept. 2013
The screen protector arrived 10 days after placing the order so it was within the timescale quoted.
I have fitted it to my Canon 5D Mark III which only took a few minutes. Making sure that all surfaces were dust free took the longest, but was worth doing. The LCD images are clear and to be honest I can't tell the difference from the original screen. The eyepiece fits back onto the protector once fitted to the camera and sticks out about 6mm from its original position. I wear glasses and so I was concerned that this may reduce the amount that I can see through the eyepiece. It does a little but I have not found it to be a problem and is a small price to pay for using a protector which does not glue to your camera and can be easily removed if required. It is early days but so far I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great protector, 17 Sept. 2013
It protects both the viewfinder and the rear screen. It's a tight fit (good in all respects: protection, compactness, security, etc) and it will be easy to remove if necessary. Remove the viewfinder's rubber frame, slide the screen protector into position, replace the rubber frame - fitting (and removing) it is as easy as that. There are no imperfections in the screen-protector material, and no noticeable opacity. It's a clear (pun intended) winner, for me. Delighted I bought it, and I'm not even conscious that it's in place when I use the camera. A very worthwhile investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I got one before I had to fork out for a screen repair!, 9 Sept. 2013
Simple and if I had one earlier I may have saved myself £120 for a replacement screen which broke whilst in my camera bag.......