5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy
Published 12 months ago by Rayzor

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not fit.
I would recommend to buy one size bigger. The sandals are nice and comfy,but smaller and tight. I am usually size 6.The sandals were too narrow and tight. Pity,I sent tham back.
Published 1 month ago by Natalia

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 16 July 2013
I found the reviews very helpful especially about the sizing. I ordered the larger size (8, I usually wear 7/7.5). When I first received the sandal, I tried to open the plastic buckle, but found it too small/tight, so used the ankle Velcro adjusters instead. I was concerned, as it was a snug fit. I have quite high arches and was concerned that the straps would be too tight. The two straps across the toes are not adjustable, but after wearing the sandals for hour or so, the material loosened up a bit and is very soft and comfortable (and funky soles too). Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars recommendation, 9 Jun 2013
I am so excited about this sandals. They are so soft, light and beautiful. I recommend this product to all, especially those who have any kind of problems with legs. These sandals are so comfortable and I have a feeling like walking on the clouds. Definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell sandals, 5 Jun 2013
Lovely colour and style - so can be worn with shorts, skirts and trousers. But the best thing is they are so comfortable. Previous merrell shoes have lasted for years so worth paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 21 Jun 2013
so comfortable and had merrel sandals before , last ages. great quality and so walking sandals look nice too. love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, 16 Sep 2013
SEWANNE (WEST YORKSHIRE) - See all my reviews
These are very comfortable sandals with prompt delivery and a good price. I am sure I will get lots of walking in these comfortable sandals

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals, 10 July 2013
These sandals have taken no breaking in at all. Purchased ready to pound the pavements on hol this year sight seeing in hot climate. Excellent sole, comfort for feet when I have been walking a while,but still a sleek, slim fit. Do not feel clumsy or unstylish in them as the straps across the front feel really dainty. A fantastic purchase for me, so comfy I can hardly tell I'm wearing them. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars most comfy sandal ever, 19 Jun 2014
I have flat feet that cause pronating and these support my feet. Much more feminine than my old merrels. Hope they last as long as my previous pair. Bought sz 6 and I felt they were true fit. Clasps are very fiddley so just use velcro straps to do and undo

4.0 out of 5 stars Bad Fitting, 29 Jun 2014
It will take a lot of uncomfortable wearing before they will fit ! I am rather disappointed with the size as I usually wear size 40 or 41. The opening clasp is very stiff and small and difficult use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size bigger, 29 Jun 2014
Ordered a 7 as other reviews said to go up a size and it fits great as I am usually a 6. Very comfortable and looks great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not fit., 24 Jun 2014