5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - A MUST READ, 19 Sep 2012
BLUE FISH (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
I really like this book, its fresh, relaxing and allows you inside a world which is separate from the norm Amish. The book allows the reader to understand a little about Amish people and their community and their beliefs, family backgrounds, family values and what makes them who and what they are.

We are allowed into a families life as it is today, it shows us that as well as our society they too have bullying and how they deal with this sort of thing which is not allowed, how their faith dictates how they deal with these things.

Its one of those books that is real, no nonsense, how values are affected and how they deal with false friends, jealousy and lies and deceit. I especially liked the part which said " When someone makes a accusation against another it is a mirror to their own soul and they are speaking of their own sins".

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd book, 27 April 2014
This review is from: The Tomato Patch (The Amish of Ephrata Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Again what can I say. It is another good book. This writer is really good and I will always buy her books.
She has another new series coming out and I have bought her first book. Please keep writing

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Read., 7 Mar 2014
This is a lovely read couldn't wait to keep turning the pages to find out what came next. Treat yourselves to this lovely book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, 12 Jan 2014
This was a pleasant, gentle read. It dealt with a relevant issue for everyone in a clear and concise way.

5.0 out of 5 stars tomato patch, 30 May 2013
Just got this book 2 days ago so it is sitting on my book case waiting to be read soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed it, 22 May 2013
as the quilting bee i enjoyed this book could'nt put it down i think it is the simple life they lead that does it for me .

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 29 Mar 2013
I enjoyed this book and look forward to the follow on. It is a book I would recommend to my grandchildren to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 20 Jan 2013
I thought this book was such a lovely moving book. God was present throughout and really made me question the way I act towards others. Fully recommend it.