5.0 out of 5 stars Moda in Pelle
I found this boot by chance.Because all my size had gone. It's comfortable and I never was positive about buying shoes online as I was thinking I have to try it before buy it. I think it worth. Fashionable and comfortable. I recommend it to ladies.
Published 16 months ago by Naghmeh Toobak

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth 80!!
The box was bashed up and the boots had glue and marks on them. Other than that, they come up very small. I'm a 5 and a half. I ordered a 6 and could barely get my foot in. The leather does feel soft and would be comfy if fitted properly.

For the shabbiness - Really not worth 80 quid. Shame as I really wanted to like these.
Published 19 months ago by R london

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth 80!!, 29 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Moda in Pelle, 6 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Moda black ankle boots, 14 Feb 2013
Had been looking for some boots like these for months. They are similar to my old ones. These boots look good and really comfy. A good price too, I just love them. Wish i could get some in brown, but sadly do not have my size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 13 Dec 2012
Great boots- confortable and very wearable. The rubber sole means they have good bounce when walking around and the heel is not too high as to be uncomfortable, but still flattering. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, 8 Nov 2012
V. Lillywhite (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Beautiful comfortable boots, soft leather and rubber soles and heels. I put these on and didn't want to take them off. I can walk all day in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, perfect for everyday wear!, 20 May 2014
I love these boots there very practical and go with a multitude of outfits, from skinny jeans, to dresses, leggings, shorts etc... I like how the ankle part of the boot is not wide like how it is on other pull on western style boots and the zip makes them easy to get on and off. I was a bit concerned about the heel height before I bought them, but as they feel really light and springy, to wear, as other reviews have suggested, it's not an issue can wear them all day and my feet don't hurt, which is great me for me as I'm not a heal person, prefer flats. I bought a size 6 and there a good fit not too narrow either, would definitely recommend them. Have had lots of nice complements about them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots ever, 16 April 2014
Love these and wear them all the time. Fit is great and stand the test of time. Buy them you will not be sorry

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 24 Dec 2013
These boots are a perfect fit. The leather is soft and so no need to wear in. The distressed colouring is just right and the slight bounce in the heel and sole make them very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Chelsea Boot, 19 Nov 2013
I really liked these boots, they are great quality and lovely to look at but unfortunately a bit narrow for me. I am a wide size 6 and couldn't get them on so I had to return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted!, 16 Oct 2013
Brigg 'n' me (Leicestershire England) - See all my reviews
A perfect fit and superb quality leather. I am a size 5 and these boots are true to size. The inside sole of the boots isn't as comfortable as I have found with other makes, but should improve with wear. They are very smart and look really good. Lots of positive comments.I am very pleased with them!

Moda In Pelle Womens Chenders Boots Tan 5 UK, 38 EU