4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
I love these shoes! Running with these on a hot summer day is an amazing feeling; the air literally blows right through them making your feet feel cool and as if the shoes ain't there. I'm still using them now in the fall, will see if winter works too :)

Published 9 months ago by Patgot

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced
Published 1 month ago by M. Currie

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 26 Sep 2013

The downside though is that they don't handle what they're made for very well, that is in water. As soon as you step in a lake or a river, small particles of sand flows into the shoe -I'm guessing through the big draining holes in the front- which makes you have to take them off and flush them out and wash your feet before you can continue your run on land. However once they're out of the water they feel great running in and they dry quickly. I often ran down to the lake this summer and just dove right in with clothes, shoes and everything! (I'm a big fan of polyester clothing :) )

Oh, and these are also great in the gym playing sport, I don't think they leave any black marks, at least I haven't seen any, and the traction is great, not to mention the feeling of control when your feet is just a few mm's from the floor! Just don't wear any polyester socks or similar, use cotton or maybe wool, otherwise your feet will glide in the shoes when you make quick turns and you can burn yourself or get blisters.

I usually have size 43 EU when it comes to shoes from other brands, but for these and Merrell's other barefoot shoes I need 43.5 EU.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not convinced, 4 Jun 2014
M. Currie "malky132" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I really like Merrell Barefoot shoes and have several different pairs for different uses. This one looked a useful design - even lighter than other designs with holes to let water drain out and a completely slick sole to give maximum surface contact. Sadly, I'm a bit underwhelmed after using them a few times, The sole is much thicker than I expected, so the ground feel, compared to a Trail Glove, for example, is pretty poor. This makes them feel much heavier than they are and means some of the benefit of the slick sole is lost. The toe box also seems to be tighter than other Merrell Barefoots at the same size, so my big toes feel a bit bashed. That said, though, the material for the upper feels excellent and has the usual Merrell build quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable, 11 Sep 2013
R. Green - See all my reviews
These are so comfy and lightweight it feels like you are barefoot! But I guess that is the idea!!

I have worn Merrell shoes before and have always been impressed. These certainly live up to my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit so confortable, 7 July 2013
I have bought these to wear at the water parks whilst on holiday and to date have only worn as a casual trainer but they are so comfortable, you forget you have them on, the sizing is true to form. So pleased that my 17 year old as now got them too and my wife and daughter have got the Women's pace glove version, all to wear on holiday

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 26 Sep 2013
This shoes is almost perfect, but unfortunatelly the Merrell size always different than others brand. They are producing all of their shoes smaller then normaly. For example my size is UK 9.5, but when I shop this size from Merrell that always smaller the it usually UK 8.5 or 9. Therefore I had to sale it and bought a new INOV-8.