4.6 out of 5 stars1,437
Size: 12 Packs (720 Wipes)|Change

on 2 October 2015
I'm a bit disappointed. I heard from so many mums to use wet wipes in the first few days so i ordered them. But they are just tooo wet so cold as well.. my baby did not like them :(
on 3 March 2016
My son had excema and other wipes would inflame his condition. Great product - very neutral on the skin and works just as well, if not better than other similar, chemical, products
on 17 August 2015
Bought to give as part of gift hampers for a spare of new babies arriving soon, but ended up sneaking a pack for myself!
Do the job well, whilst remaining gentle and natural.
on 14 April 2016
These wipes are the best. No unecessary chemicals are used and the wipes are super soft for baby. They don't leave any horrible sticky residue on your skin after you use them like other wipes do. I even use these on my face now to remove makeup as I have sensitive skin. They also smell lovely, even though they are not scented as such. I wouldn't use any other wipe on my baby. The only downsides are the price, that the wipes do clump together so you might go for one and ten will come out, and also the adhesive that closes the packet is not sticky so the packets never close well or properly once opened.
on 18 August 2015
These are good! I've tried many for my own use, and these don't irritate at all.....wherever you use them. Good for home or travel (decanted into sealed poly bag in small numbers)
on 24 May 2016
I love that these only contain two ingredients, and I have been very loyal to this wipe for that reason, but that is really the only thing going for them. It's especially difficult to stomach the fact that not only are they so much more expensive than other wipes for being mostly water, but they have just changed the packaging to a cheaper material, and I have already ripped open two packs on accident (out of 4 used). I guess it's understandable to want to make a bit more money, but naturally at a cost to the consumer. We buy these because we want the best for our babies, and so are at disadvantage!
on 18 August 2015
Still like this product and bought for the second time but not impressed with the £5 price rise!!! Why???
Great for weaning and wiping everything that goes near my babies mouth!
on 17 June 2016
Just reordered 12 packs again and to my suprise found these slimline ones which effectively means you need way more each time. I feel cheated about this. AVOID this multipack.
on 28 September 2015
I love these wipes. Since I have started using them (along with sensitive pampers) my 7 week old daughter had not suffered from nappy rash. I have not had to use any cream.
on 10 March 2014
So once pregnant and learning about how wipes were bad for newborns due to the chemicals.
I found this water wipes interesting. Looking at the ingredients simple.
Lots said they contained 99% water! these clearly did.

Having spent yesars in am-dram. And putting on and off face paints. I was aware baby wipes came in different qualities, and some would hurt your face to use.
These were lovely. So I bulk bought this pack :)
And interestingly the midwives at the hospital didn't speak against this pack either. :)))))

So I can recommend these :)