5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes
Our baby has never had nappy rash, he is now 16 months old and I believe that these wipes have contributed greatly to this. They are expensive but I believe that it is worth it to make sure that no unnecessary chemicals come in contact with my baby's skin.
Published 16 months ago by Georgie

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok but...
They are ok for their price. They clean, but when you pick one from the box...ten follow altogether...so not practical when u r changing ur baby with one hand... However I may buy them again.
Published 13 months ago by marieg

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Wipes (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at 1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Dec 2012
my son has eczema and these are fab on his skin as does not leave a residue as others do

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 20 Aug 2013
These are The best wipes for babies! My 4months baby hás atopic sling and This wipes don't make her skin red or dry! Love them! Definitly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands, 2 Sep 2013
I have recently purchased these to use on my new baby and I'm very pleased with them.

I chose these specific wipes because when I compared the ingredients list of these to some other leading brand wipes, I was mortified at the amount of chemicals used by the other brands. They all seem to market themselves as sensitive etc but the most natural and chemical free I could find was Water Wipes.

The wipes themselves are very good quality and perfectly moist. I can understand why they are slightly more expensive than other wipes but I'm happy that they are worth it and its a small price to pay to help keep baby's bottom etc clean and rash free.

They are also very very refreshing on my tired feet at the end of the day!

I will continue to buy these in bulk from Amazon as that will provide best value for money in the long term. I did price up the individual packs in Boots but they work out far more expensive buying them that way.

I would highly recommend these wipes but would advise to be careful when opening an individual pack, the seal is very sticky/strong and you can end up tearing the whole packaging open (like i did). Just be very gentle pulling back the seal!

3.0 out of 5 stars They are ok but..., 12 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful, 12 Aug 2012
I love these wipes. I have used them since my daughter was born. She has never had nappy rash and is now 3 months old. I recommend these wipes to all of my friends and family. I really do believe they are the reason my daughter has had no nappy rash. A friends daughter had a horrible bought of nappy rash and after using these wipes she said that it cleared up in a couple of days and she has never looked back! Please care for your childs behind and use these wipes! They really are Amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 2 Aug 2013
Used these on my first born and found them to be the best wipes ever. With no harsh chemicals or smell they are ideal to use all over the body if need be.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Highly Recommended, 26 Jun 2013
Having read up on the dangers of using regular wipes, which contain chemicals, which are very harmful to your babies skin, these wipes are perfect. I am at a loss to understand why the high street stores do not stock them. This is the only wipe you should use for your baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 April 2014
We have been using these since day one with our baby. Great to have a product that has no chemicals of any kind. And of course they wipe up the mess just as well as a product with a dozen additives.

ARRAY(0xaa32a6cc)