5.0 out of 5 stars Best
Best wipes on the market !
Published 17 days ago by CenturionEagle

3.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, poor packaging.
The only wipes we have used that doesnt give our little one nappy rash. Easier to use than cotton wool and water.

The packaging is poor because to re-seal it you have to use a clear sticky plastic seal instead of a better made plastic closer thats available on other similar products.
Published 4 months ago by MR S WELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 5 July 2014
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)
Best wipes on the market !

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 2 Mar 2013
It is a bit expensive for the wipe but I wouldn't mind to spend for my baby for such a save product!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Dec 2012
my son has eczema and these are fab on his skin as does not leave a residue as others do

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands, 2 Sep 2013
I have recently purchased these to use on my new baby and I'm very pleased with them.

I chose these specific wipes because when I compared the ingredients list of these to some other leading brand wipes, I was mortified at the amount of chemicals used by the other brands. They all seem to market themselves as sensitive etc but the most natural and chemical free I could find was Water Wipes.

The wipes themselves are very good quality and perfectly moist. I can understand why they are slightly more expensive than other wipes but I'm happy that they are worth it and its a small price to pay to help keep baby's bottom etc clean and rash free.

They are also very very refreshing on my tired feet at the end of the day!

I will continue to buy these in bulk from Amazon as that will provide best value for money in the long term. I did price up the individual packs in Boots but they work out far more expensive buying them that way.

I would highly recommend these wipes but would advise to be careful when opening an individual pack, the seal is very sticky/strong and you can end up tearing the whole packaging open (like i did). Just be very gentle pulling back the seal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 2 Aug 2013
Used these on my first born and found them to be the best wipes ever. With no harsh chemicals or smell they are ideal to use all over the body if need be.

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Highly Recommended, 26 Jun 2013
Having read up on the dangers of using regular wipes, which contain chemicals, which are very harmful to your babies skin, these wipes are perfect. I am at a loss to understand why the high street stores do not stock them. This is the only wipe you should use for your baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes, 6 Dec 2012
Our baby has never had nappy rash, he is now 16 months old and I believe that these wipes have contributed greatly to this. They are expensive but I believe that it is worth it to make sure that no unnecessary chemicals come in contact with my baby's skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful, 12 Aug 2012
I love these wipes. I have used them since my daughter was born. She has never had nappy rash and is now 3 months old. I recommend these wipes to all of my friends and family. I really do believe they are the reason my daughter has had no nappy rash. A friends daughter had a horrible bought of nappy rash and after using these wipes she said that it cleared up in a couple of days and she has never looked back! Please care for your childs behind and use these wipes! They really are Amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at 1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 17 July 2014
Excellent product - i have been using on my twin girls since birth (born @ 35weeks so skin very prone to irritation etc) and their skin is as radiant as ever - no rashes no irritation at all. As the girls are just 16 days I dip the wipe in warm water as the wipes are pretty cold for their delicate skin! Other than that WaterWipes are superb! I have 4 boxes of johnson wipes with no intention of using!