5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands
I have recently purchased these to use on my new baby and I'm very pleased with them.

Published 14 months ago by Summersk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, poor packaging.
The only wipes we have used that doesnt give our little one nappy rash. Easier to use than cotton wool and water.

The packaging is poor because to re-seal it you have to use a clear sticky plastic seal instead of a better made plastic closer thats available on other similar products.
Published 8 months ago by MR S WELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)

I chose these specific wipes because when I compared the ingredients list of these to some other leading brand wipes, I was mortified at the amount of chemicals used by the other brands. They all seem to market themselves as sensitive etc but the most natural and chemical free I could find was Water Wipes.

The wipes themselves are very good quality and perfectly moist. I can understand why they are slightly more expensive than other wipes but I'm happy that they are worth it and its a small price to pay to help keep baby's bottom etc clean and rash free.

They are also very very refreshing on my tired feet at the end of the day!

I will continue to buy these in bulk from Amazon as that will provide best value for money in the long term. I did price up the individual packs in Boots but they work out far more expensive buying them that way.

I would highly recommend these wipes but would advise to be careful when opening an individual pack, the seal is very sticky/strong and you can end up tearing the whole packaging open (like i did). Just be very gentle pulling back the seal!

5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are soft and good quality. Lets face it, 1 Sep 2014
Essential for the first few weeks. Cotton wool balls and water just don't cut it with meconium and loose scrambled egg poos - it goes everywhere.

These wipes are soft and good quality.

Lets face it, any wipe is probably ok and these are expensive but they saved us and for those first few weeks when you aren't sure of anything it felt better to go with something more natural for our sake rather than our baby's.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought that using Huggies so called Pure was the best thing but now I know that the ingredients in ..., 27 Oct 2014
As a Mum of 5 children I have tried all the wipes under the sun. My first 4 babies suffered with nappy rash, I thought that using Huggies so called Pure was the best thing but now I know that the ingredients in Huggies was actually causing the rash. Since the birth of number 5 I have only used these water wipes and guess what... no nappy rash! The few times I have run out and opted back to useing huggies (I use them for wiping up round the house) his bottom looks red from the first wipe! Yes these are a fraction more expensive and a little hard to get out the bag, but not having to watch your baby cringe with a sore bottom is priceless. Buy these for your babies sake!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at £1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 2 Mar 2013
It is a bit expensive for the wipe but I wouldn't mind to spend for my baby for such a save product!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are just great!, 9 Nov 2014
A must have! Makes cleaning poo so much easier...gets it away unlike cotton wool that can smear it about etc. I would have definitely put these in my hospital bag as we ended up having to stay a night on the post natal ward and it was a nightmare trying to wet cotton wool etc there. I one ran out and used a regular baby wipe and baby got a red bum straight away but not with these. They are just great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - recommend it!, 16 Nov 2014
Love this product - almost 6 months with it and no raches!
The reason I'm giving it 4 stars and not 5 is the packaging. When in the process of changing, getting each individual wipe out of its packaging with one hand is very difficult and I usually prep 4-5 wipes on the changing mat before I start to make things easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy now with theses as replaces need for cotton wool ..., 31 Aug 2014
These are expensive compared to normal wipes. After using cotton wool and warm later for the first 2 weeks we found it a slow process. Waiting for hot water to come up stairs at 3 am! So easy now with theses as replaces need for cotton wool and water. Partners says it makes it pouch easier going out as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little bums!, 10 Sep 2014
BW (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I've been using these for years now, and even if for some reason end up using some other brand, I always come back to these. They actually work and don't have nasty smells. The other major brands wipes stink compared to these, and I find them way too stretchy and slippery to do a quality job on baby's botty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Oct 2014
Brilliant! Great material and each wipe is larger than cheaper brands I've used. This means they work out about the same price as cheaper wipes because you need fewer wipes to clean up the mess. Plus they're better for your baby because they don't have all the chemicals on them that other wipes have.