5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands
I have recently purchased these to use on my new baby and I'm very pleased with them.

Published 17 months ago by Summersk

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy in advance of your baby arriving!! ...
Published 1 month ago by MRS TRACY PUGH

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)

I chose these specific wipes because when I compared the ingredients list of these to some other leading brand wipes, I was mortified at the amount of chemicals used by the other brands. They all seem to market themselves as sensitive etc but the most natural and chemical free I could find was Water Wipes.

The wipes themselves are very good quality and perfectly moist. I can understand why they are slightly more expensive than other wipes but I'm happy that they are worth it and its a small price to pay to help keep baby's bottom etc clean and rash free.

They are also very very refreshing on my tired feet at the end of the day!

I will continue to buy these in bulk from Amazon as that will provide best value for money in the long term. I did price up the individual packs in Boots but they work out far more expensive buying them that way.

I would highly recommend these wipes but would advise to be careful when opening an individual pack, the seal is very sticky/strong and you can end up tearing the whole packaging open (like i did). Just be very gentle pulling back the seal!

5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are soft and good quality. Lets face it, 1 Sept. 2014
Essential for the first few weeks. Cotton wool balls and water just don't cut it with meconium and loose scrambled egg poos - it goes everywhere.

These wipes are soft and good quality.

Lets face it, any wipe is probably ok and these are expensive but they saved us and for those first few weeks when you aren't sure of anything it felt better to go with something more natural for our sake rather than our baby's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, 11 Jan. 2015
My 10 month old son has recently been diagnosed with dermatitis, following on from Excema, which was causing his horrendous nappy rash that nothing could get rid of. I was already cleaning his bottom with cotton wool and water, and finding the whole faff a complete nightmare with more spilled bowls of water thrown over by my grinning toddler than I care to remember. Going out was difficult, having to remember to pack enough damp cotton wool into ziploc bags. Then I saw these wipes. Given the price, I was determined to only use them for outings but I have to admit they are in constant use now. The wipes are fairly thick, and feel very soft and clean brilliantly. They have not aggravated my son's skin condition in the slightest, which is a huge relief. worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Oct. 2014
Brilliant! Great material and each wipe is larger than cheaper brands I've used. This means they work out about the same price as cheaper wipes because you need fewer wipes to clean up the mess. Plus they're better for your baby because they don't have all the chemicals on them that other wipes have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec. 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at £1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps for a stress free nappy change, 28 Nov. 2014
Highly recommended, and a must have item for our newborn. It was recommended by several including NCT that we use warm water and cotton wool for cleaning after a dirty nappy. However the time required and the cooling water led to our little one getting a bit stressed during changes. We got the water wipes, keep them reasonably warm, and they make for a clean, stressfree change time. Everyone's a winner with these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy in advance of your baby arriving!! ..., 9 Dec. 2014
Dont buy in advance of your baby arriving!!! I bought a box thinking I was going to use a load of these wipes but found he gets very red after each use. Returns only permitted within a month (I purchased 2 months before due date being organised) and now cant even give them away! as friend who has a 1 yr old daughter, also experienced same problem. Dont know how as natural product and always dry straight after with cotton woll, so just on water and cotton wool now

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 2 Mar. 2013
It is a bit expensive for the wipe but I wouldn't mind to spend for my baby for such a save product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for sensitive problem skin, 27 Nov. 2014
S. Ibbs "Sam" (UK) - See all my reviews
These wipes are the only thing I can use for my son as he has incredibly sensitive skin and suffered with eczema. All other sensitive wipes made his bottom sore and if used on his face flared his eczema, so I wouldn't be without them and on that front think they are great! Down side is they are fiddly to get out-you often get a bundle at a time, the top ones tend to be drier and the last ones in the pack very wet, but it's no big deal. We have used them since newborn to now (13 mo old)!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too wet for my little one., 14 Jan. 2015
I'm surprised at the favourable reviews here. I bought a few packs and glad I didn't buy in bulk or subscribe. My third child is 9 months and these are the wettest wipes I've ever used. My daughter has had no problem with many other brands but these do not suit her. i find she's quite moist after them and it has made her quite red. I've found I need to put on baby powder on her bottom after cleaning a poo cos she's quite wet. Too wet to put on cream directly! I won't be buying again.