5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are soft and good quality. Lets face it
Essential for the first few weeks. Cotton wool balls and water just don't cut it with meconium and loose scrambled egg poos - it goes everywhere.

These wipes are soft and good quality.

Published 1 month ago by AC

3.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, poor packaging.
The only wipes we have used that doesnt give our little one nappy rash. Easier to use than cotton wool and water.

The packaging is poor because to re-seal it you have to use a clear sticky plastic seal instead of a better made plastic closer thats available on other similar products.
Published 7 months ago by MR S WELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are soft and good quality. Lets face it, 1 Sep 2014
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)

These wipes are soft and good quality.

Lets face it, any wipe is probably ok and these are expensive but they saved us and for those first few weeks when you aren't sure of anything it felt better to go with something more natural for our sake rather than our baby's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands, 2 Sep 2013
I have recently purchased these to use on my new baby and I'm very pleased with them.

I chose these specific wipes because when I compared the ingredients list of these to some other leading brand wipes, I was mortified at the amount of chemicals used by the other brands. They all seem to market themselves as sensitive etc but the most natural and chemical free I could find was Water Wipes.

The wipes themselves are very good quality and perfectly moist. I can understand why they are slightly more expensive than other wipes but I'm happy that they are worth it and its a small price to pay to help keep baby's bottom etc clean and rash free.

They are also very very refreshing on my tired feet at the end of the day!

I will continue to buy these in bulk from Amazon as that will provide best value for money in the long term. I did price up the individual packs in Boots but they work out far more expensive buying them that way.

I would highly recommend these wipes but would advise to be careful when opening an individual pack, the seal is very sticky/strong and you can end up tearing the whole packaging open (like i did). Just be very gentle pulling back the seal!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but could be better, 13 Mar 2013
Wouldn't use any other wipe on my baby's sensitive skin, however, they are a nightmare to get out one by one! You inevitably end up pulling out loads and having to shove some back in the packet. Also the packet doesn't re-close for very long before it loses its stick, but they don't seem to dry out. Bit of a pain, and a bit expensive, but not enough to put me off. FAR more convenient than cotton wool and water and there aren't many other options if you don't want those harsh chemicals near your beautiful baby's bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! The best disposable wipes for your baby., 13 Oct 2014
Water wipes are excellent! No nasty chemicals which I was keen to avoid after my first baby developed eczema from well know baby products.
My baby is 13 weeks old now, I used these all the time until 6 weeks when I switched to washable wipes for nappy changes. I still use these for freshening up hands and face between baths though.
These get the skin much cleaner than 'normal' chemical laden wipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 8 May 2014
These clean better than I expected and don't leave that unpleasant artificial smell that other baby wipes leave and of course the peace of mind there's no chemicals (then again you already know that if you are looking at buying these). We are about half way through the box of wipes - sometimes they do stick together but branded ones out of the supermarket can do this too. I won't hesitate to buy more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 2 Mar 2013
It is a bit expensive for the wipe but I wouldn't mind to spend for my baby for such a save product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at £1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy now with theses as replaces need for cotton wool ..., 31 Aug 2014
These are expensive compared to normal wipes. After using cotton wool and warm later for the first 2 weeks we found it a slow process. Waiting for hot water to come up stairs at 3 am! So easy now with theses as replaces need for cotton wool and water. Partners says it makes it pouch easier going out as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little bums!, 10 Sep 2014
BW (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
I've been using these for years now, and even if for some reason end up using some other brand, I always come back to these. They actually work and don't have nasty smells. The other major brands wipes stink compared to these, and I find them way too stretchy and slippery to do a quality job on baby's botty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 11 Oct 2014
Brilliant! Great material and each wipe is larger than cheaper brands I've used. This means they work out about the same price as cheaper wipes because you need fewer wipes to clean up the mess. Plus they're better for your baby because they don't have all the chemicals on them that other wipes have.