5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands
I have recently purchased these to use on my new baby and I'm very pleased with them.

Published 10 months ago by Summersk

3.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, poor packaging.
The only wipes we have used that doesnt give our little one nappy rash. Easier to use than cotton wool and water.

The packaging is poor because to re-seal it you have to use a clear sticky plastic seal instead of a better made plastic closer thats available on other similar products.
Published 4 months ago by MR S WELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Chemical free wipes, unlike other brands, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 12, Total 720 Baby Wipes (Personal Care)

I chose these specific wipes because when I compared the ingredients list of these to some other leading brand wipes, I was mortified at the amount of chemicals used by the other brands. They all seem to market themselves as sensitive etc but the most natural and chemical free I could find was Water Wipes.

The wipes themselves are very good quality and perfectly moist. I can understand why they are slightly more expensive than other wipes but I'm happy that they are worth it and its a small price to pay to help keep baby's bottom etc clean and rash free.

They are also very very refreshing on my tired feet at the end of the day!

I will continue to buy these in bulk from Amazon as that will provide best value for money in the long term. I did price up the individual packs in Boots but they work out far more expensive buying them that way.

I would highly recommend these wipes but would advise to be careful when opening an individual pack, the seal is very sticky/strong and you can end up tearing the whole packaging open (like i did). Just be very gentle pulling back the seal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 5 July 2014
Best wipes on the market !

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 2 Mar 2013
It is a bit expensive for the wipe but I wouldn't mind to spend for my baby for such a save product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product! Would recommend!, 18 Dec 2013
I first came across this product when I visited the baby show at Excel in 2013. I brought them based on how pure the wipes are and I was very pleased with them.

When my first box finished. I tried another named branded product but returned to use water wipes when I used the other brand to wipe something off the wall and it took the paint off. I thought if it can take the paint off the wall what is it doing to my babies skin.

The downsides of the product for me are:

1) The price some shops charge around my area. I have found them priced at 1.99 for a pack of 60.
2) When you go to take 1 baby wipe out about 8 or more come out, which is really annoying.
3) The packaging is quite loud, when your trying to change baby quitely in the night for instance, the packet makes so much noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must buy, 17 July 2014
Excellent product - i have been using on my twin girls since birth (born @ 35weeks so skin very prone to irritation etc) and their skin is as radiant as ever - no rashes no irritation at all. As the girls are just 16 days I dip the wipe in warm water as the wipes are pretty cold for their delicate skin! Other than that WaterWipes are superb! I have 4 boxes of johnson wipes with no intention of using!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
J Bremer "Jackanory" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Pure and cheap, ta.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son was born 2 months premature. Been using ..., 11 July 2014
Mr. David Isichei "Dunblazin" (London UK) - See all my reviews
My son was born 2 months premature. Been using these wipes since he came home from Neo Natal and to this day not one bit of nappy rash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for wiping dirty bottoms!, 10 July 2014
C. Belo (Lisbon, Portugal) - See all my reviews
Excelent for wiping a dirty bottom. At first, it was strange the fact they don't have almost any scent, but they are definately good on the baby's skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very kind to skin, 9 July 2014
My first baby used pampers sensitive and occasionally had terrible nappy rash.

This time round have used water wipes and no nappy rash - ever.