on 6 December 2013
I don't believe this is a genuine Nokia. Runs down far too quick and often. Cheap and poor quality. I should have guessed from the price (live and learn).
on 11 March 2014
The battery I was sent did not have the hologram as illustrated and is clearly not a genuine Nokia product. On standby it holds a charge for less than 36 hours. Speaking on the phone it is completely drained in less than 60 minutes. The battery is being sent to Nokia as they want it as evidence to launch criminal proceedings against the supplier.
on 13 September 2013
this battery would not charge in my phone,therefor completely U.S.Despite informing seller and requesting replacement I have heard
nothing since.I would not recommend dealing with this company as product and aftersales are rubbish. For the sake of £2.95 they have not done themselves any favours.
on 17 July 2014
This is not a Nokia battery! It does not have the "vibrate" feature of the genuine article and worse still, it does not hold a charge. I purchased this prior to a trip abroad, it appeared to charge normally but within a few days the 'phone started to switch off in mid-call (although the bat indicator showed fully charged). then the 'phone began to switch off (still the bat indicator showed fully charged) within a month the battery was so poor that, when fully charged, it would not provide enough power to allow the 'phone to log on. This is the first item, that has failed to perform, that I have bought from Amazon.
on 7 November 2013
When this arrived it would not fit, on closer inspection it looked as though it hadn't come out of the shaping mould properly as it had extra bit of plastic on both sides. It eventually fitted with a bit of gentle persuasion. This is not a1 quality product, but seconds. Gave the company a chance to replace it before I made it fit but after 3 emails from them I gave up, poorly fitting and poor service.
on 14 October 2013
Not Genuine Nokia battery as advertised. Holds charge for less than 24hours. this is on standby only. Hence the rating.
on 23 September 2013
It least for 1-2 days of light usage (2-3 texts, 1 call) less than old 4 year old battery! Maybe fake Nokia product ?
on 28 March 2015
I was NOT supplied with an original Nokia battery with Hologram as advertised , but instead I received a Chinese knock-off.
review image
on 1 September 2013
The charge in the battery only stays up for two days before it needs charging again & I have not even used the mobile phone
My old one which had been in the phone for nearly 2 years stayed charged for a day even when I had used the phone quite a few times during the 24 hours.
on 5 March 2015
first order lost in transit,when the battery finally arrived after about 18 days it looked like a second hand battery,fitted it in the phone it had no reserve charge in it so i charged it up for about 8hrs and the charge lasted for about 6hrs less than my old battery at leased that lasted about 10hrs .so i went out and bought a new one so far it's lasted 2days and still showing 75% full.