on 16 October 2012
At the end of the day this is a coffee grinder. You put coffee beans in, close the lid, plug it in and push the button down and it grinds your coffee. It grinds it fast (I normally give it 10-20 seconds), has a very large capacity to grind lots at once (a normal bag of coffee beans would take 4 goes) and feels well built and safe (It doesn't start until the lid is firmly in place). It has nice minimal looks that would fit into any kitchen. The resulting coffee tastes great. Recommended if you need a coffee grinder.
on 7 September 2012
It is a very simple machine but it does the job well.I had not realised how worn my old grinder was until I tried the new one.If you want a straightforward machine don't hesitate buy this one you wont be disappointed.
on 23 February 2013
This grinder is really good & quick but the capacity is really quite small so if you're hoping to grind coffee for more than 3-4 of you, you'll need a bigger one (or two sessions!)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2015
Great coffee grinder. This is a wonderful grinder and it is powerful a of decent depth. I have used many grinders from the huble moulinex to Krupps.
I can honestly say this is the best of the bunch. It has a 200 watt motor and it feels sturdy and robust. With a little press it pounds through the coffee. You only need to press it for 10 seconds and I have good ground coffee. No faffing around and shaking or opening and checking if it is consistent. It just does the job efficiently and effectively. Like, I mentioned I have used many grinders and this is the best. It grinds everything you throw at it. I ground some nuts, and seeds and it ground them to a powder. I didn't want it ground to a powder, but I couldn't resist to see how powerful it was. The second batch of nuts (walnuts and hazlenuts) 5 seconds and they were ground to perfection for the cake the wife was readying.

If you were to buy one grinder from a bunch of many. This should be your first choice. It is Tefal so it has a good guarantee behind it. But, I suspect it will last a good few years. Will it outlast my old Moulinex, which lasted 10 years, I doubt it. Nothing lasts that long. But, 3-5 years I guess I got my moneys worth, due to the amount of grinding I do. My krupps and Andrew James are now relegated to the cupboard.
on 19 October 2012
What a brilliant product! Small, compact, powerful. I've only had it a few days, but it has been a life saver for my morning espresso. I used to buy the Lavazza Qualita' Rosso but now the beans I've been able to grind are the complete change, and this contraption does it all.

It's quick, easy to clean and can sit on your worktop or in storage space without taking up too much room whatsoever. A must buy for a value for money grinder and coffee enthusiasts like myself!
on 19 November 2012
I also use it for flax seeds and sesame seeds. It works very well and it's extremely fast!
I absolutely reccommend it!
on 15 June 2014
Model supplied was NOT for UK voltage. It was for 120 volts not 240 volts. It over heated and burnt out in 2-3 seconds. DANGEROUS!
on 29 June 2015
I bought this to grind linseeds (flax) and it works a treat. I already have an old coffee grinder which still works fine but I wanted to keep the two foods separate to avoid flavour contamination. I guess this product chops rather than grinds because it uses a twin blade. The instructions state that you should not use for more than 20s at a time and then allow a minute's rest for cooling before using again. However, the linseed is well chopped to a fine consistency after a few very short bursts and this means I don't have to worry about that. Short bursts are also good if you want to stop before the seeds become powder! It suits me fine and I am very pleased with the product and service of the supplier. The product is very compact and light. The switch is very practical and easy to use - safe too as it won't work without the lid in place.
on 22 February 2014
I bought this to grind linseed and other seeds and it seems adequate so far. It did smell of burning at one point but I think I had used it for too long. It's not quite as quick as my last grinder but is quieter and looks nice. Would recommend for a budget purchase.
on 4 March 2013
Used for grinding seeds to add to recipe, does a good job. I like particularly for coriander seeds as the husks left from crushing in a pestle and mortar can be annoying, especially in blended soups. This grinder completely reduces seed and husk to powder.