4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, shame about the shoddy stitching
This dress was beautiful, lovely fit, gorgeous fabric, flattering cut and it arrived early, nicely wrapped. There was a small hole in the bust - not a problem as I can sew but a bit disappointing as it means the whole seam needs to be sealed, and it is right at the front. Attention to the little details is important - this review would have been 5 star if the seam had...
Published 22 months ago by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars Very booby, but flattering
Makes your boobs look huge, but as Gok says, " if you've got big bangers, show off your assets!" The rouched front works well to hide your belly. But the knot is a bit poorly done as you can see the holes at the sides of the not, revealing flesh underneath!
Published 4 months ago by Mrs Kim Langdon

‹ Previous | 17 8 921 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 8 Sep 2014
overall, i was very pleased with this dress. I found it to be a good fit, i'm only 5'1" & it finishes on the knee, which is perfect for me.
The fabric feels silky & hangs nicely & the colour is lovely. The sort of dress to dress up or down according to the occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Black Dress, 6 Aug 2014
Absolutely perfect LBD for those cosy nights and wild parties

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice for the price!, 28 Aug 2014
I just wasn't sure when i ordered it, but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. Fits well, nice length and perfect for my holiday's. can dress down with flats, or wear it in evenings with heels and jewellery. I've ordered one in Pink too. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab dress!!!, 23 Aug 2014
I can't praise this dress enough! I'm quite a curvy size 16, and size 16 fit perfectly. Bought it on a bit of an impulse - I hate dress shopping so thought I'd give this dress a go and I'm so glad I did. Got lots of compliments, and no one believed the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 16 July 2014
I can't really give this dress any stars as the quality was terrible. In fact I sent it straight to the charity shop as there is no way I would wear it. It is a bargain price and you truly get what you paid for with this. I won't buy from this company again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very flattering, 20 Aug 2014
I ordered a size up from my usual size as I expected this dress to show every lump and bump... The dress is lovely and the fit is very flattering - I probably would have been fine with my normal size but I prefer a baggier fit anyway... Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L9A95Y2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0, 30 July 2014
Mrs. S. E. Hughes "suzy wuzy" (soton, hants) - See all my reviews
Very well packaged.inside bag they were wrapped in tissue and tied with a ribbon.
Delivery quick.
Very nice dresses(bought two)
Good length on me,to the knees(I am 4ft 10ins)
Not too clingy.
Should come in handy.
Pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable dress, 29 Oct 2014
I am very satisfied with the quality of this dress - definitely a good value for money. The colour is very rich, it fits just perfectly and it feels very soft. I have ordered it by recommendation from a friend and it certainly was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 15 Sep 2014
The best dress I've ever bought think I'll buy in other colours. Great stuff, KRISP truly are the best at buying clothes from, every item I've got from them have been spot on in great quality too with excellent service and quick delivery :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it. Im a size 16 but have to ..., 27 Sep 2014
Loved it. Im a size 16 but have to go up a size for my chest. Was worried this wouldnt fit but it was perfect and very comfortable to wear. Also being only 5ft 1in this came to my kneecap whic was a great length. Just what I wanted.

‹ Previous | 17 8 921 | Next ›