5.0 out of 5 stars wow
oh my god, i opened it and thought here we go a clingy dress that shows all your lumps and bumps i put it on and looked in the mirror,
i actually said "wow" this is the first dress i have ever put on and thought it done my figure justice, i am ordering more now before they all go!!! a very happy customer!

Update:

I have reccently brought 2 more...
Published 20 months ago by twentytwocrewd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very booby, but flattering
Makes your boobs look huge, but as Gok says, " if you've got big bangers, show off your assets!" The rouched front works well to hide your belly. But the knot is a bit poorly done as you can see the holes at the sides of the not, revealing flesh underneath!
Published 19 days ago by Mrs Kim Langdon

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: KRISP Womens Ladies Ruched Draped Twisted Knot Front Mini Sleeveless Low Cut V Neck Pleated Flared Float Tie Belted Dress Party Casual Evening 9354 (Apparel)

Update:

I have reccently brought 2 more dresses in different colours and again perfect.... the package came in lovely wrapping - beautiful wrapping even... dresses - perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every one tells me i look beautiful in them (people i dont even know) :) buy buy buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing dress!!!, 7 Aug 2013
I am size 18 and I was a little bit worried that I will spent money on the internet to buy something that will not fit me or be flattering.
I bought the chocolate one, I have to say that it is very flattering and beautiful.
I got so many compliments. I am planning to buy it in other colours as well.
I felt very comfortable wearing it! Would definitely recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars got this dress in red, 5 Oct 2012
The dress arrived within two working days which was great. Loved it, it sits above the knee and fits very well. Just ordered the blue one because i love how the red one looks on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect maternity dress for special occasions!, 25 Mar 2014
I wasn't looking for something special to be honest.Just because of the shape, ı thought that my show my boobs and bump good.I wasn't wrong.Thats a perfect maternity dress especially for moms -to-be like me who doesn't like all those boring maternity clothes. Colours,shape,fabric,price all good! . Besides the perfect shape,the fabric is also really nice so you can definitely wear this dress for special occasions.I'm planning to wear it for my baby shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 17 April 2013
Lauren'x (Lynton, North Devon) - See all my reviews
This dress is really nice, great fit and gives you a nice shape. And at 9.99, what a bargain! I bought it in the blue, I love the colour it really stands out. After I received the dress and tried it on, I bought it in purple and black as well. It's a very versatile dress. You can dress it down in the daytime, and dress it up with heels in the evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 8 Mar 2014
I ordered a red dress last week,and I ordered a brown one this week both dresses are lovely, they fit perfectly and are very flattering, I am very pleased with both of them, they arrived early and were well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dress ever, 7 Feb 2013
Can't say enough about this dress, great fight, hangs nice, wonderful. Ordered black 1st , now have the red and mocha. You can dress it up or down just so easy to wear 😊and all for a tenner what more can I say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 3 July 2013
I bought this in the purple in a size 14. I'm a 14/16 but this fitted just right. Material hangs lovely and is very flattering. Was also packaged well in tissue paper tied with a ribbon, which is a lovely touch considering the low price. Will definately be ordering from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one size up, 18 July 2014
Ms. C. D'cruz "Carmenego" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Having bought several of these, I tend to go a size up. My regular size does fit but is tight across the bust. I get so many compliments when I wear this though. Smart, flattering, shows off the curves you want to show off whilst hiding the ones you don't. If wearing it without a cardigan or jacket, I'd put my Spanx on to smooth out lumps and bumps at the back from wearing a bra! But otherwise a great little dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise, 5 July 2014
Such a flattering dress. Rather dressy than expected. Especially good for those who have an ample front! Very flattering and excellent value.